Temptress, ECE and Vampires

Riex

As you might have guessed from the title I am using the custom race Temptress, Enhanced Character Editor and Racemenu.

I know there is limited compatibility between ECE and Racemenu

I have two problems;

1. I have read in many places that there is a way for ECE to remove the sunken face for vampires, however I cannot find it to save my life. I have tried all the cheek morphs and none of them seem to just get rid of the sunken cheeks. Where do I find this fix, or is my lack of finding it caused by the custom race or the limitations of ECE with Racemenu?

2. I love Hale - Iridum Eyes, and I want to use his vampire eyes for this character and I know I have to change my eyes before I racechange myself into a vampire, however I can never see anything but the default vampire eyes as an option. I would also not that all the other custom eyes I have seem to work with zero problems.

I tried just messing around with the directory and throwing the eyevampire_01 and eyevampire_02 (from Iridum Eyes) into the temptress eye texture folder, did not work. I tried renaming it to eyevampire as that is the only reference to vampire eyes in the temptress directory and that did nothing as well. Pretty stumped, thought I am still trying things.

Edit: Turns out I am retarded, eyes are fixed.

If anyone could assist it would be greatly appreciated.

Tried both and neither of them work. No Vampire Sunken Face for ECE - BFG - The Ashen Race and Vanilla Males by Azarathkhan is not compatible with the latest version of ECE and causes facial issues and Vampire Face Less Sunken Cheeks by Devacore really screws up my character. It completely messes up my face, causes me to be unable to choose any ECE nose options and makes my face look like I just went bobbing for apples in olive oil.

Archived