Player gets stuck after certain Sexlab events of SLEN or Sexlab Defeat or Sexlab Solutions

Everything works almost perfectly. Every animation works, so do all the dialogues, licenses, everything. Except for one thing, after using certain mods to start events, like, Eager NPCs or at times SexLab Solutions, my player gets stuck after the animations are done. This problem also occurs during Defeat if my player is knocked down and laying on the ground where the struggle bar comes up. At times, the enemy NPCs don't attack and just either move away or start fighting my follower so once I fill the bar, it goes away and my character is stuck laying on the ground.

These two cases have different versions of getting stuck:

1. In the first case, my player is just standing there, idle animations play and I can move my camera but I can't do anything else. No walking, talking, attacking and even weirder, no opening menu of any kind. I can't open the pause menu to quit to main menu, can't open level up menu, wait menu, literally anything. The console opens as normal though and trying commands like enableplayermovements or whatever don't work.

2. In the second case, as described above, player lays on the ground and I can't move or anything but I can open menus like level up, pause menu, wait and so on. But can't move, talk, attack and so on.

Tried everything, reinstall, used Nemesis (I don't care about creature anims so I use nemesis, all Sexlab anims work well with Nemesis), tried console commands, opened race menu to character edit and then click done and yet nothing. Will remain stuck in the animations of the two cases. These stuck anims don't occur every time but at random times only which honestly, makes it more infuriating.

Could be just broken mods or something interfering with them. Start with the epc console command, and if that doesn't work:

1. If we assume its not broken mods, then your next suspects are any mods that claim to improve performance: fps stabilizers, mods that enable multithreading somewhere where it wasn't available before, papyrus performance boosters, or other plugins that alter  timings.
  2. Spawn an alchemy lab using the console and see if you can use it. This is generally the easiest, most effective and fastest way to fix control issues in the game. You can delete it afterwards with disable and markfordelete.
  3. Consider removing all commands that disable player controls from the problematic scripts, and take it upon yourself to roleplay through it instead of having the game force you to not move.

a couple thoughts. might be of value or not...

for defeat, there's a hot key for releasing you from a defeat situation. afaik capital 'o' if i'm not mistaken. 

if you have proteus installed (idk) make sure to unbind or rebind the swap character hotkey. otherwise, it's pretty easy to accidentally trip it when adjusting actor position during a scene (any sl relate scene, be it consensual or otherwise), because its default swap hotkey corresponds to one of the actor positioning hotkeys from SL (up down >>> ; if i remember correctly).

swapping character perspective (even after swapping back) results in player losing its ai. a test/solution is to toggle player.tai. if it says 'player ai on" (or 'enabled', can't quite recall) after firing the console command, then you solved that one, if not, do it once more so you are still ok on that characteristic

Edited by anjenthedog
more stuff corrections.
28 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

a couple thoughts. might be of value or not...

for defeat, there's a hot key for releasing you from a defeat situation. afaik capital 'o' if i'm not mistaken. 

if you have proteus installed (idk) make sure to unbind or rebind the swap character hotkey. otherwise, it's pretty easy to accidentally trip it when adjusting actor position during a scene (any sl relate scene, be it consensual or otherwise), because its default swap hotkey corresponds to one of the actor positioning hotkeys from SL (up down >>> ; if i remember correctly).

swapping character perspective (even after swapping back) results in player losing its ai. a test/solution is to toggle player.tai. if it says 'player ai on" (or 'enabled', can't quite recall) after firing the console command, then you solved that one, if not, do it once more so you are still ok on that characteristic

I keep forgetting about tai.