Arrows don't unequip during sex...

So I am wondering if anyone knows what slot armor or weapon wise the arrows occupy. I know sexlab allows for the advanced selection of the various equipment slots as strippable components. The way things are now in my game any characters that have arrows equipped don't end up stripping them off before sex. Kind of weird to see folks getting down on the moss bed with arrows on there naked backs. Actually wouldn't that also pose a rather serious health hazard? Rolling around in the wild grasses with your lover and all of a sudden a arrow finds itself stuck in a very delicate place. 

Are you using vanilla placement for arrow quivers, or modded placement?  I have the same issue, and after none of the toggle options worked I just assumed it was because I use a skeleton that attaches the quiver to the waist, and just made sure to manually unequip before starting a scene.  But if it's fixable, that would be awesome.  :D

Archived