This is nice, thank you for sharing. On a scale from 1 to 10 how difficult would it be to script in a 2 minute timer? One of my NPCs just couldn't get to work on time cuz he/she was getting busy and busy ;D I know this will kill the whole Madness vibe, but man it needs a timer.

Edited by MrPayne
On 11/28/2023 at 6:15 PM, lapolla said:

@MrPayne

I had a version with timers, but i didn't like the vibe, so it lost, And I am not sure I will support AAF version of this mod.

I think I know where you are pointing at. Why don't you try the NAF version and see if it works 4u?

I haven't tried NAF yet to be honest. Guess im missing out. I will give it a try, thank you  

17 minutes ago, alima309 said:

Idea and suggestions:

can make a switch for captives and Raider/Gunner/SM using specifically.

switch on

and aggressor would assault the captives in range of 3000 radius (for example) 

You don't need one. atm mod starts in two modes. If you press and hold activation key longer than 2 seconds you can add actors to active/passive lists.
So, press and hold, add the entity to the passive list and shit will happen.

As for the rest ask @ EgoBallistic, he is great with his mods.

• 1 month later...

I have a rather odd problem. I installed this mod and it's requirements, messed with it for a bit, then uninstalled it. Now for some reason after I uninstalled everything, Dogmeat's gender in AAF swapped to female and I cannot for the life of me figure out why or how to fix it. I've tried reinstalling this mod, the gender goes back to male, I uninstall, it goes to female. I really don't get it. Does anyone have a potential fix? Thanks