Sex Madness NAF.zip

View File

Rewrite of my old forgotten SexMadness(random sex mod) to work with NAF.

It depends on NAF, SUP_4SE and LL_FourPlay.

There are two ways to start it:

1. short press {activation key} - starts it in automatic mode

2. long press(>2 s) - starts in interactive mode. You have to add actors under the cross-hair to Active/Passive lists

Let's se if it still working. ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/27/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SUP4SE,LL_FourPlay

8 hours ago, Ordas Turul said:

Maybe I misunderstood something, but does this version needs AAF? I mean when I install it all the 'esp's show it as a missing master.

Edit: Family planning enhanced is also a missing master it seems.

There are 2 versions. One is AAF and the other is NAF (Native Animation Framework) on Nexus...2 different sex frameworks..

16 minutes ago, NetoshibaaGovno said:

thanks for that! finally, mods for NAF are starting to appear!

I'm waiting for content for NAF, more than Christmas))).

Can't promise, I am away from my FO4 rig. This mod was rewritten 4 months ago. But snapdragon2 is on his framework and I will try to catch-up.

17 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

There are 2 versions. One is AAF and the other is NAF (Native Animation Framework) on Nexus...2 different sex frameworks..

Yeah, I got that, i just installed this version with Mo2; Naf and SUP_SE and LL_fourplay, but it showed missing masters of AAF and Family planning enhanched.... so I am a bit confused by it. And no, I didn't install the AAF version of Sex Madness.

6 minutes ago, lapolla said:

@Ordas Turul

So what  did you do, install missing, try without, try FO4Edit or just bitching around. Marcy?

Can't use CK atm, so if MO2 says this mod depends - sue me!

Wow, somebody is salty... Anyway yes I fucked around with it installed the missing required mods, still crashed... now i am trying to figure out if it this mod or something else. Just could have included the full list of required mods for convenience sake, but fine... It's also fine if you can't help me. Just didn't know if the masters were left in by mistake, you don't have to be an ass about it.

• 2 months later...

Tried it, also missing some dependencies, but its working. The big plus of Naf its fast, very fast. 

However already uninstalled it ;) as i discovered something very annoying while building, cleaning workshops etc... , i got lag, bad lag.

Activating/Deactivating the mod didnt help I had to uninstall it. Now craft lag is gone.