I've tried everything I know to get AE to run. Redid everything related to  SE (after AE was released. Keep getting this...Screenshot(1).png.4c6961806f73db2b320cd03a6c93a629.png

Well, I guess I sized that screenie wrong. Sorry guys. Error said SKSE Plugin Loader     A dll plugin has failed to load correctly     MfgConsole.dll LE cannot b used with SE,   SexlabUti LE cannot b used with SE     StorageUti LE cannot b used with SE      But I was careful with downloading all these required mods and never used any link that said LE.  Can any1 help?

Edited by Conagher

Lots of confusion here I think. So the error message says a dll made for LE is not compatible with SE, which could mean either SKSE got their acronyms confused or you have an SE version of SKSE on AE in addition to trying to load LE mods on it.

1. Get the game version number from SkyrimSE.exe, nothing else matters. What you bought from Steam is irrelevant, the receipt is irrelevant - Steam does not respect your opinion about file integrity.
  2. Get the correct version of SKSE for your game exe version.
  3. Go through all mods that contain a dll and make sure it is compatible with the SKSE version.
5 hours ago, Conagher said:

But I was careful with downloading all these required mods and never used any link that said LE.  Can any1 help?

MFG Console isn't even available for SE so you clearly got files for LE.

• Remove MFG Console, get MFG Fix instead (and make sure you're getting it from the nexus for skyrim special edition, not regular skyrim, and also double check you're getting the version matching your executable as traison says).
  • Remove your install of Sexlab Framework and get the one for SE/AE, it should be the first pinned mod you see when you check the downloads for Skyrim Special Edition here. The details for which file to get are clearly stated in the first paragraphs, you also need to check your executable version for this.
15 minutes ago, traison said:

Lots of confusion here I think. So the error message says a dll made for LE is not compatible with SE, which could mean either SKSE got their acronyms confused or you have an SE version of SKSE on AE in addition to trying to load LE mods on it.

AFAIK most programs will detect LE and SE skse plugins because they're 32 and 64 bits respectively. I haven't seen any mention of AE plugins, that's where the executable version comes handy.

Edited by Just Don't

Thnx to both of u for responding. I don't even see a mfgconsole.dll nor a sexlabutil in my load order. I do have two util's though.  consoleutilSSE and sztkutilAE. Is consoleutil the same as mfgconsole? My SkyrimSE.exe is ver 1.6.640.0 and the SKSE64_Loader.exe is ver 0.2.2.3. Those r the numbers for AE by silverlock. What to do next? And ty ty for the assistance. Much appreciated.

47 minutes ago, Conagher said:

I don't even see a mfgconsole.dll nor a sexlabutil in my load order. I do have two util's though.  consoleutilSSE and sztkutilAE. Is consoleutil the same as mfgconsole?

All these files are part of Sexlab framework 162 (the LE one). So remove your install of Sexlab framework. DLL files and such don't appear in a loadorder. And no, consoleutil and sztutil? isn't the same as sexlabutil.

47 minutes ago, Conagher said:

My SkyrimSE.exe is ver 1.6.640.0 and the SKSE64_Loader.exe is ver 0.2.2.3. Those r the numbers for AE by silverlock. What to do next?

Now go here and grab the Sexlab framework version for 1.6.640. And make sure you're using mods compatible or ported to SE (there are threads compiling this info, like the blue links in my signature).

Edited by Just Don't

Ok, I went and got ur sexlab framework for AE (after removing the version I had }. All my mods are for SE/AE ( I think). The game launched without those dll warnings. But....it said SKSE is not running. I launched from Desktop using the SKSE64 loader.exe shortcut.  I had horses and wagon but no people heading to Helgen. What to do now?

Double-checked the SKSE install. It looked goods to me. Battel F__ _K is the Mod I am trying to use now. I use Vortex but have used MO in the past. Not sure though if it was MO2 but even MO didn't really tell u how to fix some things (just told u something wasn't right). Vortex does a good job most of the time with their suggestions. I did notice there was one requirement I did not have for BF, SexlabUtil. I put that 1 in but it was a Skyrim Mod but it said compatible?? I tried to launch again but the same dll error message came back up. I'll try to work thru ur how to MO2 tutorial.  

Edit: Muddling thru ur tutorial. Think I'm good so far. Am @ installing SKSE but there is no steam loader dll in my download??

Edited by Conagher
clarification
2 hours ago, Conagher said:

I did notice there was one requirement I did not have for BF, SexlabUtil. I put that 1 in but it was a Skyrim Mod but it said compatible?? I tried to launch again but the same dll error message came back up.

Stop installing LE mods in your SE game. SexlabUtil is included in Sexlab Framework. I already gave you a direct link to the correct version.

2 hours ago, Conagher said:

Edit: Muddling thru ur tutorial. Think I'm good so far. Am @ installing SKSE but there is no steam loader dll in my download??

Nowadays SKSE uses one DLL. I left the other file info for people who still use the old 1.5.97 and SKSE 2.0.20. I might go and rewrite that part to be extra clear. But the install process is the same, you get the official files and you put them where it says. Note that my guide is for MO2 exclusively, and you should start from a clean install of the game (so any mods and changes you did with Vortex or manually installing things should be undone).

I told u above that I use Vortex, I told u I went and got ur Sexlab Framework, I told u I was working thru ur MO2 tutorial, and I also told u that SexlabUtil is a requirement for Battle F__ _K. I did do a complete uninstall/reinstall of SE. R u saying the 2 dll's in the SKSE dl now r the only 2 dll's I need to move on?  So Battle F_ _K isn't going to work anyways if I remove selabutil, right?

15 minutes ago, Conagher said:

and I also told u that SexlabUtil is a requirement for Battle F__ _K.

SexlabUtil is included in Sexlab Framework.

16 minutes ago, Conagher said:

R u saying the 2 dll's in the SKSE dl now r the only 2 dll's I need to move on?

SKSE uses one dll now.

Best of lucks. You'll need it.