Icha Love Kiss Mod Ported to Skyrim SE/AE

Hello there!

Do you remember this simple but awesome kiss mod for LE???

I made a SE port for personal use but I like to share because of the lack of good kissing mods like this, it is working pretty good like in 2013. I believe this mod beats many of the current era.

The MCM is working as expected too.

I just hope this does not violate any rule because I'm uploading a port that I don't know if I need permission but this is a very old mod and the OP is gone for good.

Icha Love Kiss SSE-AE.rar

Enjoy!

EDIT: It seems there's a problem with the LL page because videos and files erase themselves apparently. So, here it goes again. If any moderator is deleting because somehow I am breaking some rule, I humble apologize and please notify me. Do I neeed to create a Download File?

Icha Love Kiss SE-AE Reuploaded.7z

Edited by サマエル
File was taken down somehow
3 hours ago, stalkerVlad1 said:

The author needs to upload it again

wait wut? was it taken down? I'm not sure what's goin on but it seems loverslab is updating servers or something similar because images and videos are not displaying properly, even other sites request thread (9Damao,etc) have this kind of issues

18 hours ago, サマエル said:

подожди, что? его снесли? Я не уверен, что происходит, но кажется, что Loverslab обновляет серверы или что-то в этом роде, потому что изображения и видео не отображаются должным образом, даже в ветке запросов на других сайтах (9Damao и т. д.) возникают подобные проблемы.

As an option. Try it.

23 hours ago, stalkerVlad1 said:

It works on 1.6.353 AE. But zzzIchaLove.esp (form 43)

Well about that... I know There's a strange debate about form43 in SSE and honestly I don't know why. I have verified it myself and I can say this is not an issue at all

Untitled.png.08e65ea53c3276169702b54bf4056b1e.png

A have lots of form 43 in my load order and never have a crash or any othr problem

But if you feel insecure about it you can open the pluggin in CK and resave it, it is up to you.

• 1 month later...