Looking for a mod to control the communit lots "open time"

hello i'm looking for a mod to be able to edit community lots "open time", like for exemple a private local the defaul is 12 to 01 am, i want to change it to let's say 8am to 18pm, be able to edit the community lots open time because i have some mods like a open for business mod which allow me to create shops and while i can setup the open time of the shop if i don't make it equal of the community lot open time it will make sims come to the lot but in wrong time and be getting inside the lot when i don't want, i've used some "mods to control the peoples come around but it also don't worked well, because it make peoples come then the shop mod make then buy and go but the mod lot make then come back and do nothing and i end with my store full of npcs "doing nothing" and just wasting time in my store, then i wanted to make sure the the open time default of the lot to be the same as the one i want.

anyone know i way to edit it?

On 11/13/2023 at 8:55 PM, ellessarr said:

hello i'm looking for a mod to be able to edit community lots "open time", like for exemple a private local the defaul is 12 to 01 am, i want to change it to let's say 8am to 18pm, be able to edit the community lots open time because i have some mods like a open for business mod which allow me to create shops and while i can setup the open time of the shop if i don't make it equal of the community lot open time it will make sims come to the lot but in wrong time and be getting inside the lot when i don't want, i've used some "mods to control the peoples come around but it also don't worked well, because it make peoples come then the shop mod make then buy and go but the mod lot make then come back and do nothing and i end with my store full of npcs "doing nothing" and just wasting time in my store, then i wanted to make sure the the open time default of the lot to be the same as the one i want.

anyone know i way to edit it?

Opening hours for the most common venues can be found in,

Venues _XML 0x0333406C-0x00000000-0x14C166293CD50B89

However some venues have their own tuning resources like,

Bars _XML 0x0333406C-0x00000000-0x270C087EF75701F3

On 11/15/2023 at 4:40 AM, Denton47 said:

Opening hours for the most common venues can be found in,

Venues _XML 0x0333406C-0x00000000-0x14C166293CD50B89

However some venues have their own tuning resources like,

Bars _XML 0x0333406C-0x00000000-0x270C087EF75701F3

hmm i'm totally clueless with mods and how to make tunes =/, i really would love to see a mod to do that or at last a good tutorial(complete for clueless peoples) on how to do that.

11 hours ago, landess said:

Did a search using:   sims 3 mod to set lot hours

And found:    https://modthesims.info/d/670511/greatly-extend-lot-opening-hours-the-city-that-never-sleeps.html

https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox/topic6885

yeah i saw this one too but it's just set the "hourtimes to be aways open all the lots it's don't proper allow you to change the numbers to what you want, what i would like to see is a mod which allow edit the open and close hours on any lot, like you could create your own opening times.

also another mod which i would like to see if exist or is possible to make is to "create your own lot types' like a mod to create traits or skills, you be able to create your own type of lots where you could set the type like a pizzeria, a ice cream store, and stuffs like that where you could set the type of sims like type of life stages, gender, set the open time, set to attract by traits and all others stuffs to create lots, you create your own lote type with your own rules for it.

There is a mod called MSC which affects only the bars from Late Night. Instead of them closing at time based on lot type (dance club/hangout/etc.) They ALL stay open till 5am. The best part of that mod is the player must engage it when wanted. It allows the game to push up to 25 sims to the lot so bars aren't so empty. While Not what you want, I make mention so you know there has been a variety of work by creators trying to address issues with the game mechanics just as you'd also like.