Wierd shadows on body from nowhere

Wiwi

Hello there. 

Today i've installed custom race- "Ningheim". I've got already high level khajit, male character. I've changed the race and sex with Show Race Menu Alternative modification.

But right now i'm expiring problem: whenever my character is going under sun (even under moon, i.e. when my character is not staying under objects' shadows such as house or mountain shadow), strange shadows appears on body. 

Specification of this problem: if sun lights in back of my character, i can see wierd shadows on back, if my character faced to sun- they appear in front. 

There are some screenshots of my problem (under spoiler):

rNgLxIp.jpg

^ Back, ENB off.

0Bbvrxf.jpg^Back< ENB on

YIKotmf.jpg^Front, ENB off

And my current mods:

mS1HHek.jpg

I've expired this problems before i've installed enb. Right now i got enb, and there are enb and not enb screenshots under spoiler in my first post. 

Actually, these shadows grows when enb is activated, u may compare that. 

And i've found same problem here http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3362 . As i can understand topic starter solved problem in last posts, but i cant understand how he made it.

I will be glad, if u'll share his specific language :)

The femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif that that body uses needs to be re-exported.

I've encountered similar splotchy shadows when I created my body replacer.  Re-exporting the nif (3ds Max in my case) will usually fix the problem.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that is Turbosundance's BBP/TBBP repackaged UNP body.

Archived