ENB Shadow Pixelation

Guest Alterspirit

Guest Alterspirit

Hey guys, for a while now, I've been searching around for a fix to this problem. I've run across countless sites and each one has had a solution that has failed to change the state of the ENB. I've done everything from altering SkyrimPrefs.ini to reinstalling etc. The only thing I haven't done is change my ENB. I'm currently using Sharphooters.

This is how it appears in game. Note the shadows. If you know the answer, I would appreciate it so much if you could tell me how to fix it.

Thanks ^^

cLOQdKP.jpg

i have this issue too. It is caused by ENB 119 or version around that.

Open skyrimprefs.ini and look for this line:

[Display]
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=

Setting it to 3 seems to solve it. I have it on 2 atm.

Or another fix. Get another enb that uses the latest version eg 214.

Is that stakado's enb btw? Cuz i m using it and it has this problem so i set the shadowmask to 2(it helps but u can still see). Setting it on 3 kills my fps more but it removes it.

Guest Alterspirit

[Display]

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=

Thank you so much. I've been looking everywhere for an answer like this. Much appreciated ;)

[Display]

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=

Thank you so much. I've been looking everywhere for an answer like this. Much appreciated ;)

also note that everytime u make changes to the option settings via the launcher, your shadowmask will reset. I

It is best to set the shadows to high if your PC can take it. Otherwise, you have to manually change the shadowmask at prefs.ini. Real annoying.

Archived