How do accessories work with WW's animations?

Hello all.
I've never used any animations that require/work with props in my game so far, but my boyfriend just installed WW too and has lesbian couples he'd like to use those kind of animations with, but I have absolutely no idea as to where to find props and how to use them correctly for those animations ? any help please?

To elaborate a bit on above reply:

There are (in general) three kinds of props / objects one will be dealing with in the context of WW animations. There are probably a lot of finer details and nuances, but from my personal experience, there's no point in worrying about these unless something specific doesn't work.

The first bunch of objects are the ones you have to place in Build mode and then interact with in Live mode (just like when clicking on a bed to initiate sex). These are often larger objects (e.g. custom furniture) or objects that need to be placed in order to "reserve" some space (e.g. larger sex toys). Rule of thumb: If it is something you would have place down, mount onto a wall etc. in real life, you probably have to do the same for your Sims. Usually, animators will also tell you about this or at least give you a hint (e.g. listing animations for such an object in an extra category along with the "regular ones" like double beds, sofas or tables).

The second group of objects are smaller props, which will just magically appear once you start the animation that requires them. You only need to have the files for these objects in your Mods folder, WW will then automatically take care of the rest. Again, most animators make it rather clear whether an animation requires some prior setup or will work out of the box, and it's often rather obvious (especially for props that will not magically appear, like cars or elaborate BDSM contraptions).

The third kind of object is actually a special case of type two: strap-ons. These will also magically appear on Sims whenever WW puts them into a role where they would need to have a penis, and then realizes they don't have one. The big difference to regular props is that strap-ons are handled differently and need to be made specifically to work with WW (also, they are usually CAS parts rather than Build mode objects). If there is a problem with some strap-ons, it's very likely that they are either missing that little bit of tuning which tells WW that they are indeed functional, available strap-ons, or that there is actually something wrong with the animation that should use them.

As for getting all these props: There may be one or two exceptions, but the vast majority of animators provide links for downloading the required objects or include (some of) them with the animation download itself. Again, this will usually be made clear on the download pages for the different animation packages.

There's really not much one can do wrong about this (assuming one follows the installation instructions) other than maybe placing objects in a way that makes the animations look weird (e.g. a Sim's head sticking through the wall, because an object was placed in a corner rather than the middle of the room).