Lewd Mods Load Order Guide 1.10

image.png.fa33051ca1162c15fb066cd37600159b.png

Do be aware I am no authoity on the matter, just a fella with some time on his hands and a helpful attitude.

If you DL other mods from here on LL, I think after 22  and before Slavery reimagined  works good.

Oh and 10, CB, is NOT strictly compatible, but it's a custom stripped down version that just seeds its nipples & pubic hair into my game. If ya comfortable editing ya self great, if not do not use (not even with com patches).

Edited by Dwjliel
Barbershop Now earlier than in original post.

Just out of interest - why is #12 EPE showing as -1.4GB?

Edit. Just out of interest #2 - how long does your game take to load (i) on the first load of the day and (ii) subsequent loads?

I use Irony with about 24 mods and the first load of the day can take up to 10 minutes with a couple of minutes for subsequent loads.

Edited by Grey Cloud
6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Just out of interest - why is #12 EPE showing as -1.4GB?

I havent the foggiest! WIndows explorer shows the folder as 2.6gb

And i have not run the above LO much, was just for this thread, my main playset is 80 mods and loads in 4-5 mins.

Still refining and testing stuff. I have Irony MM installed so will start it up (in a few days) on both n see if theres a difference.

i7-6700k, 1080ti,  16gb ram, NVMe ssd.

Edited by Dwjliel
54 minutes ago, D0v4hk1n said:

10 minutes?! I have 150 mods and it loads in like 2 mins

Really insightful contribution there. The size of the mods, individually and collectively, would be more impactful than the number of them. And as I wrote it is only the first start up of the day which takes the 10 minutes.

5 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

I havent the foggiest! WIndows explorer shows the folder as 2.6gb

I just thought it was a bit weird.

I just started my game up with IMM and it felt about the same, 4 minutes.

Never noticed any difference between 1st start and subsequent starts.

Tho im not actualy playing the game, mereally testing mods n restarting over n over.

Edited by Dwjliel

Interesting. I think the barbershop beforehand idea pertains to barbershop being a sort of base mod on top of which all the other lewd GUI stuff is having an effect. When you run it like this and have nude interactions with custom built characters it isnt crashing or anything?

and what are numbers 35 and 36 here?

1 hour ago, Dwjliel said:

No crashes so far but I actually do lewd stuff VERY infrequently, i just like it to be there lol, will moniitor.

Mods 34/35 are personal ones, 36 edits off other mods to my liking.

And the stripped down version of 10 , thats your custom version , not the steam one?

Ok, so played with this a bunch. If anyone tries this with the "character beautification" from normal steam source, it hasnt been updated since 1.9 and has compatches for EPE and CBO , dont use those. If you use the compatches everyone is naked (if you add rice you can make the whole world wear what I think is burmese hats and necklaces with some rearranging). They're all naked with or without ruler designer nudity toggle and no matter the load order of that one, its the compatches for older version of the game futzing it up (and I must have tried more than a dozen ways of rearranging mods to work around it)

So if you must have fancy pubic hair and nipples it is doable (with CFP and EPE as well as CBO and carn) but leave the compatches (for character beautification) out.

Yeah pretty much i didnt include them in this LO, i just wanted the pubes+nipples, probably shoulda been clearer that it's not at all compatible unless you gut it majorly, I just wanted to indicate its posssible for those that have the inclination.

Edited by Dwjliel
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 12:21 AM, Dwjliel said:

Yeah pretty much i didnt include them in this LO, i just wanted the pubes+nipples, probably shoulda been clearer that it's not at all compatible unless you gut it majorly, I just wanted to indicate its posssible for those that have the inclination.

Hello, I don't see Character Beautification mentioned much so I was wondering if you know how to modify pubes on some ai rulers mid game?

I didn't change the mod or add it's compatibility patches but the mod is working fine as far as I can tell, besides that my starting character is the only one with pubes.

So i tried switching to some rulers and autosaving in debug mode to manually add the TAMA_Pubic line. The change is visible in main menu and the save preview but after loading the game it reverts to it's original state and saving it again the save file shows the original gene line. Potrait_editor would be easier but it crashes, probably because of CBO.

3 hours ago, Smrdobab said:

Thanks for the response. I'm not using EPE, didn't manage to make it work so only CBO.

But if you copied the genes to EPE, could the same be done for CBO? Or replace CBO's genes entirely?

yes it's the

TAMA_Pubic_hair = {
&
  TAMA_Nipple = {

sections from " 00_ethnicities_templates.txt "in ~characterBeautiication~\common\ethnicities

Just copy those into CBOs version of the file... i think thats all i did, been 2 years since i set it all up...

Edited by Dwjliel
19 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

yes it's the

TAMA_Pubic_hair = {
&
  TAMA_Nipple = {

sections from " 00_ethnicities_templates.txt "in ~characterBeautiication~\common\ethnicities

Just copy those into CBOs version of the file... i think thats all i did, been 2 years since i set it all up...

Thank you for the help. I managed to implement only TAMA genes in game and stopped using CB completely.

1 hour ago, Smrdobab said:

Thank you for the help. I managed to implement only TAMA genes in game and stopped using CB completely.

did you copy it in where it starts with "morph" and just overide the existing cbo file with the character beautification stuff?

I wanna try this but i'm like 300 years into a run I dont want to bork

little orthagonal to this but does anyone know which mod it is that allows for the "glamour lips"? and also what mod would make it so that the beauty trait doesnt overide the sliders?