Coming back to Fallout 4 and Skyrim for LoversLab !! Give me your Best Mods to Download Please!!!

Hello,

About 1 month ago I had the crazy idea to install Skyrim SE/AE and give another run. I had fun with Starfield and I missed the modded Skyrim world more.

I started installing Skyrim and added some adult content from Loverslab and what an experience has been!! Many  thanks to all contributors to this site.

Now, I am running a full Skyrim world with Sexlab, OStim,  Devious Devices, PAH Slavery and DoM. I had a miss with Slaverun as it was not stable to complete the quests and I ended stuck. I have also installed the Toys and Love, with the Dark Club mod (very beautiful ladies added). I tested Submissive Lola and  Public Whore, but I mainly play a male character and a dominant role, so those mods are a bit out of my likely. -- btw, if you guys know more mods for the dominant male role, please suggest them !!!

Now,  about Fallout 4. It is the second most favorite game of all times and  I played the vanilla game. I had the second crazy idea to check if there are the same quality mods offered by Loverslab for this game, equivalent more or less on Skyrim SE to  fully transform the game experience.

I am looking for mods with Slavery, domination, torture (animations), bondage, dialogues, prison overalls? -- equivalent to Skyrim. I see some references to ZAZ animations which it's a good start. I don't know if the full Sexlab libraries are available for this game.

Can you guys please tell me if Fallout 4 would provide about the same experience as for Skyrim? -- I know Skyrim is the most modded game ever, so I am not sure if Fallout has been a bit less favorite by the community). In essence, what I am asking is it worth to try a run with Fallout or you think is better to stay with Skyrim ?

If Fallout is a "go", what are the best mods to download?  ... Many thanks to anyone who will spend the time and the effort to review this and provide suggestions!!

Edited by SkyrimOne

Start small. Get the textures, skeleton and meshes working. If you plan to use sex mods, I recommend Fusion Girl and BodyTalk, but there are alternatives. FG is a lengthy conversion process, though, so if that daunts you then stick with CBBE or TWB. This process will probably take you several days, so don't rush into animations until you have this solid.

Then start adding AAF and Animations, but go slow, and don't jump into quest mods until you have all the animations working and solidly installed.

Once you have animations working, consider adding the following:

- Animated Tentacles and Sanity Framework (gives you tentacle attacks randomly from time to time, configurable in MCM)

- Problems of Survivor (adds hundreds of hours of fun mini-encounters and quests)

- Commonwealth Slavers (starts the game with you enslaved and having to work your freedom out of a brutal whore house. The writing is incredible and poetical)

- Nuka Ride (adds tons of hours and quests to the game with, likewise, superb and emotionally engaging writing)

- Just Business, Magno Cum Guadio, Bound In Public, Family Planning, Autonomy Enhanced, Random Overlay Framework, Sex Em Up, AAF Spectators, AAF Violate, Amputator, Torture Devices, CRX, Devious Devices, Plugs of the Commonwealth, Raider Reform School, FFrame, Mannequins Look Human, Provocative Perks, CSA, Raider Pet, Sexual Harassment, Tattoos After Rape, Wasteland Dairy Framework, Sex Attributes, Sex Education, and tons and tons and tons of amazing additions to Fallout 4. 

Make sure to carefully read the descriptions in each mod because they often point you to other great mods. I currently have 853 mods installed (377 active plugins) with over 500 more mods consolidated, so what I list above is just a starting point and guideline. You'll find many more great mods as you go.

With regard to animations, people will tell you to use The Fucking [Something} guide, but be aware that is optimized for making better gay animations. If you want better lesbian animations (automatically adding strapons or penises to women in male roles) you'll need to instead use the Indarello patch. But remember, don't start adding quest mods until you have the basics working.

Edited by Karna5
1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Start small. Get the textures, skeleton and meshes working. If you plan to use sex mods, I recommend Fusion Girl and BodyTalk, but there are alternatives. FG is a lengthy conversion process, though, so if that daunts you then stick with CBBE or TWB. This process will probably take you several days, so don't rush into animations until you have this solid.

Then start adding AAF and Animations, but go slow, and don't jump into quest mods until you have all the animations working and solidly installed.

- Animated Tentacles and Sanity Framework (gives you tentacle attacks randomly from time to time, configurable in MCM)

- Problems of Survivor (adds hundreds of hours of fun mini-encounters and quests)

- Commonwealth Slavers (starts the game with you enslaved and having to work your freedom out of a brutal whore house. The writing is incredible and poetical)

- Nuka Ride (adds tons of hours and quests to the game with, likewise, superb and emotionally engaging writing)

- Just Business, Magno Cum Guadio, Bound In Public, Family Planning, Autonomy Enhanced, Random Overlay Framework, Sex Em Up, AAF Spectators, AAF Violate, Amputator, Torture Devices, CRX, Devious Devices, Plugs of the Commonwealth, Raider Reform School, FFrame, Mannequins Look Human, Provocative Perks, CSA, Raider Pet, Sexual Harassment, Tattoos After Rape, Wasteland Dairy Framework, Sex Attributes, Sex Education, and tons and tons and tons of amazing additions to Fallout 4. 

Make sure to carefully read the descriptions in each mod because they often point you to other great mods. I currently have 853 mods installed (377 active plugins) with over 500 more mods consolidated, so what I list above is just a starting point and guideline. You'll find many more great mods as you go.

With regard to animations, people will tell you to use The Fucking [Something} guide, but be aware that is optimized for making better gay animations. If you want better lesbian animations (automatically adding strapons or penises to women in male roles) you'll need to instead use the Indarello patch. But remember, don't start adding quest mods until you have the basics working.

Much appreciated! Many thanks!

On 10/29/2023 at 1:43 PM, Karna5 said:

A quick update. I was able to download a Fallout 4 collection from Nexus as a starter (100+GB). The graphic quality is  suppose to be way better than the vanilla release. The build was extremely stable, so I started adding LoverLab mods as suggested: Just Business, Magno Cum Guadio, AAF Violate, AAF Prostitution, Torture Devices, Devious Devices, Sex Attributes, Crime and Punishment, RealHandfuffs, AAF animations and  sounds. Other mods are interesting but more or less to play as a female character, which stated, it's not my priority. All animations are working and the dialogs are good. 

Now, I have made the effort to try to make the female bodies as beautiful as possible, but there is a huge gap between what I was able to achieve in Skyrim compare to Fallout 4. For some unknown reason to be, the game which came out later than Skyrim offers much less. The skin texture (even the 4k favor), the bodies shape, applied physic and the hair (how ugly those are in this game), are not match to Skyrim. -- I can appreciate if the modded version of Fallout 4 is way better than Fallout 4 vanilla, which I can see, yet, it's not close to Skyirm. 

I tried to search on Youtube on examples and how good the bodies would look in Fallout 4 post modding. I reach the conclusion you can make significant changes with CBBE/Fusion girl modding, but limited to the player character. The NPC bodies will not benefit that much.-- less polygons? 

Now, I do not have a lot of experience on the technology of modding of Fallout 4 as I played last time over 7 year ago. 

In summary, is there a way to significantly convert the look of the NPC in Fallout 4 (not just the player's character)? is there something I have yet to implement/discover? Thanks!!

1 hour ago, SkyrimOne said:

In summary, is there a way to significantly convert the look of the NPC in Fallout 4 (not just the player's character)? is there something I have yet to implement/discover?

Hi, SkyrimOne. Congratulations on so much progress so quickly!

Fusion Girl has more polygons than CBBE and than True Wasteland Body, so if that's your concern, I do recommend FG.

For the face I use:

- HiPoly faces and head (from Nexus). I use the older version which is incompatible with the new version, but both should be fine.

- Natural 2k Face Textures by Fuse00 (also on Nexus). Note that you'll need to use the matching Looks Menu Compendium 2k face textures to go with it if you use this. Whatever resolution face you use, you must also match all makeups, face tattoos, face paints, face overlays (even cum), etc.

- FSM Body Textures Extreme (8k) for non-raiders

- Radiation Queen True Skin Textures (8k) for raiders (dirty skin)

Here's an example of how all that looks:

20230410004946_1.thumb.jpg.3c725473dc1100d6a5ff9952a9c2dec6.jpg20230307143653_1.thumb.jpg.7d88ac57200c53d01a72bbd530f8093f.jpg20230228050828_1.thumb.jpg.0d82e275f42cb8d001c1a66963752466.jpg

For animations I recommend:

For the walk - (Don't Stop) Animations By Vilgrym - Archive at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

For the running and the like - Girly Animations (on Nexus), but I keep the Don't Stop for the walking

Here's an example that puts that all together including the walk. I deliberately made the lighting extremely harsh for aesthetic effect:

On 10/31/2023 at 4:35 PM, Karna5 said:

Hi, SkyrimOne. Congratulations on so much progress so quickly!

Fusion Girl has more polygons than CBBE and than True Wasteland Body, so if that's your concern, I do recommend FG.

For the face I use:

- HiPoly faces and head (from Nexus). I use the older version which is incompatible with the new version, but both should be fine.

- Natural 2k Face Textures by Fuse00 (also on Nexus). Note that you'll need to use the matching Looks Menu Compendium 2k face textures to go with it if you use this. Whatever resolution face you use, you must also match all makeups, face tattoos, face paints, face overlays (even cum), etc.

- FSM Body Textures Extreme (8k) for non-raiders

- Radiation Queen True Skin Textures (8k) for raiders (dirty skin)

Here's an example of how all that looks:

Reveal hidden contents

20230410004946_1.thumb.jpg.3c725473dc1100d6a5ff9952a9c2dec6.jpg20230307143653_1.thumb.jpg.7d88ac57200c53d01a72bbd530f8093f.jpg20230228050828_1.thumb.jpg.0d82e275f42cb8d001c1a66963752466.jpg

For animations I recommend:

For the walk - (Don't Stop) Animations By Vilgrym - Archive at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

For the running and the like - Girly Animations (on Nexus), but I keep the Don't Stop for the walking

Here's an example that puts that all together including the walk. I deliberately made the lighting extremely harsh for aesthetic effect:

Reveal hidden contents

Wow. Just Wow. I was able to upgrade my Fallout 4 with some graphical enhancements, so I have reached a ok/good quality-- yet, I think Skyrim is still best.

What I am surprised is how huge some mods are.  I have integrated even more mods: Family planning enhancement, Sex education, Westeland dairy framework, raider reform school and human resource. On top of  others I have, AAF Prostitution, Just business, AAF violate, and crime and punishment --  + animations, devices and  more.  I am not sure how everything will work together as several mods do provide means to similar outcomes, for instance, to enslave NPCs.  What I do see some mods have such a large number of configuration parameters that would suggest the author knew what it was doing. I hope for the best.

Some capabilities of several mods are linked to questing, so I have yet to see what the full experience will be. I am still below level 10 as I have restarted the game several times to find the "perfect" configuration.. I am curious to see how Westland diary will unlock. So far, no quests.... Same for raider reform school... Anything I should be doing to trigger those?

Thanks!!

41 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

I am curious to see how Westland diary will unlock

FYI, Wasteland Dairy combined with AAF Violate and Family Planning is a fantastic combination if you enjoy wandering the wasteland without having to be in constant battle.

1. Set up AAF so that you never die but go into a bleed out state instead (keeps you having to restart/reload every time you lose). Optionally also pair it with Sex Attributes to get perversions which periodically make you auto-surrender as soon as you're attacked (up to you if you do that).

2. Set up Wasteland Dairy Framework so that if you get pregnant to a creature you henceforth are seen by that type of creature as one of them. What this means is the first time you lose to a dog, feral ghoul, deathclaw, bloatfly, stingwing, mirelurk, supermutant, rad scorpion, molerate, etc. you do get violated, but when you become pregnant to them you can for the rest of that playthrough walk freely among them. They may sometimes even help you in fights.  Raiders and Gunners and the like will always be hostile to you (except through quest mods like Raider Pet and the like), but you gradually become allied with most of the creatures in the wasteland.

3. I usually use Family Planning debug to rush the creature pregnancies (debug option #3) because I don't actually want the creatures, and I have them set to wander off when they grow up, but this combination of mods can make the game enjoyable as an exploration game with combat mostly against humans and first time creature enemies. Robots also always stay hostile to you.

p.s. Synths can also become allied to you through pregnancy.

Edited by Karna5
3 hours ago, Karna5 said:

FYI, Wasteland Dairy combined with AAF Violate and Family Planning is a fantastic combination if you enjoy wandering the wasteland without having to be in constant battle.

1. Set up AAF so that you never die but go into a bleed out state instead (keeps you having to restart/reload every time you lose). Optionally also pair it with Sex Attributes to get perversions which periodically make you auto-surrender as soon as you're attacked (up to you if you do that).

2. Set up Wasteland Dairy Framework so that if you get pregnant to a creature you henceforth are seen by that type of creature as one of them. What this means is the first time you lose to a dog, feral ghoul, deathclaw, bloatfly, stingwing, mirelurk, supermutant, rad scorpion, molerate, etc. you do get violated, but when you become pregnant to them you can for the rest of that playthrough walk freely among them. They may sometimes even help you in fights.  Raiders and Gunners and the like will always be hostile to you (except through quest mods like Raider Pet and the like), but you gradually become allied with most of the creatures in the wasteland.

3. I usually use Family Planning debug to rush the creature pregnancies (debug option #3) because I don't actually want the creatures, and I have them set to wander off when they grow up, but this combination of mods can make the game enjoyable as an exploration game with combat mostly against humans and first time creature enemies. Robots also always stay hostile to you.

p.s. Synths can also become allied to you through pregnancy.

And.. catastrophic failure!!!

I have not seen this behavior before in any modded game.  I was playing ok until around lvl 10. I have not made any changes to the mod list from the beginning of the game.

Suddenly,  the screen went dark and fps 4. I tried to reload previous save files and I still had significant lag. 

I reboot the pc, as the lag thing happened before on another game build and it was the only way to reset the game. Yet, this time did not work. I still had the lag in any previously saved game I attempted to load.

I decided for the sake of testing, to attempt to start a new game. And same behavior.  How is possible the game has gone corrupted? Any experience on this? Again, I have not seen this in any other game.  For the sake of testing the state of my PC, I started Skyrim and that plays with no issues... 

18 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

And.. catastrophic failure!!!

I have not seen this behavior before in any modded game.  I was playing ok until around lvl 10. I have not made any changes to the mod list from the beginning of the game.

Suddenly,  the screen went dark and fps 4. I tried to reload previous save files and I still had significant lag. 

I reboot the pc, as the lag thing happened before on another game build and it was the only way to reset the game. Yet, this time did not work. I still had the lag in any previously saved game I attempted to load.

I decided for the sake of testing, to attempt to start a new game. And same behavior.  How is possible the game has gone corrupted? Any experience on this? Again, I have not seen this in any other game.  For the sake of testing the state of my PC, I started Skyrim and that plays with no issues... 

Never heard of such persistent lag ...

I had experienced severe lagging with some sex scenes (anal and/or desk involved) ... but just temporarily ...

Did you just turn off/on your computer ... or did you do a proper restart/reboot ?

I learned there is a huge difference since Win10 regarding temporary files and such ...

I have no clue ... other than pointing to common workarounds ...

- Undo recent changes (driver updates/mods)

- Run LOOT or tweak the loadorder manually (especially if you altered any plugins)

- Restart/reboot your computer properly

I do hope you do not have to start over from scratch ...

On 11/3/2023 at 9:31 PM, HamUnDo said:

Never heard of such persistent lag ...

I had experienced severe lagging with some sex scenes (anal and/or desk involved) ... but just temporarily ...

Did you just turn off/on your computer ... or did you do a proper restart/reboot ?

I learned there is a huge difference since Win10 regarding temporary files and such ...

I have no clue ... other than pointing to common workarounds ...

- Undo recent changes (driver updates/mods)

- Run LOOT or tweak the loadorder manually (especially if you altered any plugins)

- Restart/reboot your computer properly

I do hope you do not have to start over from scratch ...

I never experienced an unrecoverable critical failure in any game. What I cannot explain is if I had some sort of mods failures (scripting or anything) manifesting at , say, lvl 15 because of the game progression, why the same issue do manifest the same using an earlier save?  To explain further, if I was doing ok at lvl 5 and I had a save file,  then I have a broken game at lvl 20, if I restore/reload lvl 5, why the game is still broken? 

So, I gave up to that collection + Loverslab mod. And I found a new one!

This one delivers a graphic quality that I was not anticipating for Fallout 4. The collection is available using Nexus Vault Boy 101 Total Overhaul v.2.0 | Fallout 4 | Nexus Mod. And what total overhaul it is! It delivers what I care most: bodies, skins, hairs, clothing, and armor. I care just a bit less for the weather, environments, weapons and combat animations, but it is all there.

I  have rebuilt my Loverlab stack of mods in that collection and, so far so good. It's going great. I am over lvl 15.. crossing my fingers..

On 11/5/2023 at 9:10 AM, SkyrimOne said:

I never experienced an unrecoverable critical failure in any game. What I cannot explain is if I had some sort of mods failures (scripting or anything) manifesting at , say, lvl 15 because of the game progression, why the same issue do manifest the same using an earlier save?  To explain further, if I was doing ok at lvl 5 and I had a save file,  then I have a broken game at lvl 20, if I restore/reload lvl 5, why the game is still broken? 

So, I gave up to that collection + Loverslab mod. And I found a new one!

This one delivers a graphic quality that I was not anticipating for Fallout 4. The collection is available using Nexus Vault Boy 101 Total Overhaul v.2.0 | Fallout 4 | Nexus Mod. And what total overhaul it is! It delivers what I care most: bodies, skins, hairs, clothing, and armor. I care just a bit less for the weather, environments, weapons and combat animations, but it is all there.

I  have rebuilt my Loverlab stack of mods in that collection and, so far so good. It's going great. I am over lvl 15.. crossing my fingers..

You already chose a different path ... but the relation to your level seems crucial ...

At lvl 15 triggers "The Mechanical Menace" (Automatron DLC) by receiving a distress signal on your radio ... this causes a big battlescene (10-15 robots) to spawn near Wattz Electronics ...

If a mod (or you) altered that cell before you witness the fight it might ... and will ... cause conflicts ...

Sometimes when I cross that spot I can hear the burning tires and Porter even before the fight ... and long time after ... irritating but not game breaking ...

When you reach lvl 20 (and step into an outdoor cell) the UFO crash triggers ... you see a flying saucer cross the skies ... the crashsite lies near Oberland Station in the woods ...

If the cell is altered before you explored the crashsite it might ... and will ... cause conflicts ...

I had blackscreen/infinite load errors when I tried to fasttravel near that spot ... you should approach the crashsite walking the first time ...

The accesspoints to Nuka-World, Far Harbor and Vault 88 are already created when you leave Vault 111 ... so you would experience conflicts right from the start ...

2 hours ago, HamUnDo said:

You already chose a different path ... but the relation to your level seems crucial ...

At lvl 15 triggers "The Mechanical Menace" (Automatron DLC) by receiving a distress signal on your radio ... this causes a big battlescene (10-15 robots) to spawn near Wattz Electronics ...

If a mod (or you) altered that cell before you witness the fight it might ... and will ... cause conflicts ...

Sometimes when I cross that spot I can hear the burning tires and Porter even before the fight ... and long time after ... irritating but not game breaking ...

When you reach lvl 20 (and step into an outdoor cell) the UFO crash triggers ... you see a flying saucer cross the skies ... the crashsite lies near Oberland Station in the woods ...

If the cell is altered before you explored the crashsite it might ... and will ... cause conflicts ...

I had blackscreen/infinite load errors when I tried to fasttravel near that spot ... you should approach the crashsite walking the first time ...

The accesspoints to Nuka-World, Far Harbor and Vault 88 are already created when you leave Vault 111 ... so you would experience conflicts right from the start ...

Much  appreciated your knowledge on this topic...