What is the correct order of loading mods with the SexLab + OStim system?

I have assembled a build on Skyrim, where the voice acting is English + Russian subs. I technically translated something with handles, I converted some mods into light espfe or something like that and decided to add an assembly on top of sexlab... collected with pens, digging up all sorts of resources, including loverslab, where I also translated something with pens.

Question!
1. How to properly implement the sexlab into the assembly so that everything works?
2. Also, what can be corrected in mods, taking into account the fact that I don't need survival mode, hunting mode, mods from the club (it's still a hassle to translate them + new conflicts appear)?
3. How to add Austin to this assembly correctly as well?

A list of plugins and a list of mods in the archive.

List Plugin + Mods.zip

• 4 weeks later...

@heitroll вот так вот.  Это слево, а справа плагины фильтруй программой Loot всегда (если это конечно не NPC реплейсеры, которые ты хочешь выстроить в нужном тебе порядке чтобы они друг друга перекрывали, тут вручную надо)