You don't use SoS AE anymore? I see 2 versions of SoS. The latest one listed is 1.1.4, November 2019. I already had that in my downloads, but I downloaded it again from SL. There is no version 1.6.640 Framework. The latest version listed is 165.7z November 2022.

And why aren't all the base mods pinned in the Framework thread. You have to hunt for hours to find all the base requirements. Not that I'm complaining about people giving their own free time to work on this stuff, but it could be organized a little better.

26 minutes ago, gnerd said:

You don't use SoS AE anymore?

Like I said, SOS AE was never updated to 1.6.640.

I use SOS 1.1.4 + the DLL from the multi-edition installer I linked above. That's the only way to use the DLL in 1.6.640.

26 minutes ago, gnerd said:

There is no version 1.6.640 Framework. The latest version listed is 165.7z November 2022.

If you check the SL description you'll find this about versions. After reading it I'd say 1.65 the version is compatible with 1.6.640. If you already have that confirm no other versions of SL or Papyrus Util are overwriting your 1.65 install. Also I can't remember if SL needs it or not but a classic mistake is using the wrong version of Address Library, which is required by a lot of DLL mods. So also confirm you have the correct one installed.

image.png.7c018c46d122f90c7ec13f959fc3abfe.png

17 minutes ago, gnerd said:

And why aren't all the base mods pinned in the Framework thread. You have to hunt for hours to find all the base requirements. Not that I'm complaining about people giving their own free time to work on this stuff, but it could be organized a little better.

There are at least 2 threads listing mods with direct links and/or info about versions compatibility (ex. the blue links in my signature). These are pinned threads in the relevant forum sections. I can't think of any other way to communicate this info in a more clear way. Each mod page is maintained by the author/uploader of the files so there's no way to feed this info and keep it accurate across hundreds of individual mod pages.

Edited by Just Don't