Dibellan Fanatics SE/LE

View File

"Those that are beautiful can be made strong by Dibella's grace and those that are strong can be made beautiful by her favor. Dibella gives me strength!"

ESL flagged. Prototype LE version available.

Please support me on patreon, I want to be able to dedicate more time to mods.

patreon.com/PyresRealm

Dibellan Fanatics is a mod that introduces nudist enemies to Skyrim SE. Not only do they have great hair but they refuse to wear hats or helmets or even anything to cover their torsos in order to display their beautiful bodies and faces to all as is Dibella's will. Sometimes they spawn wearing jewelry and sometimes that jewelry is enchanted, so while they are most definitely squishier they may just hit unexpectedly hard.

These new enemies are seeded into Forsworn and Bandit leveled/random enemies. They will appear infrequently to rarely, maybe 1 in 4 or less.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    KS Hairdos, USSEP
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Do they have their own body types, or do they use whatever body and physics you already have installed? Also, is it safe to install this part-way through a save? Or would a new game be required?

Edited by Sandatharius

While I do live the idea, here are a few questions:

1. With the fact that the foresward were the ones to kidnap the sibil of Dibella wouldn't having her followers amongst them be a bit odd?  Or are you saying that they are seeded to replace Foreswarn and Bandits in specific encounters?
  2. What is their relation to the Temple of Dibella faction?
  3. Any integration with the Sisterhood of Dibella planned?
Edited by slices9

Once again, me failing to follow the comment section.

They use whatever body you use. It should be fine to install on an existing game. The utter simplicity of the mod should cause no issues.

On 10/22/2023 at 10:15 AM, slices9 said:

While I do live the idea, here are a few questions:

1. With the fact that the foresward were the ones to kidnap the sibil of Dibella wouldn't having her followers amongst them be a bit odd?  Or are you saying that they are seeded to replace Foreswarn and Bandits in specific encounters?
  2. What is their relation to the Temple of Dibella faction?
  3. Any integration with the Sisterhood of Dibella planned?

1. Are you referring to the fact that Broken Tower Redoubt is all female except the boss? I don't understand your question, but they will randomly, RANDOMLY, appear amidst forsworn enemies.

2. Consider them rivals or competitors to the markarth sisterhood. They probably stole the sibil to have her themselves or as a fuck you.

3. Whatever that is no integration is planned. Why would I?

2 hours ago, Pyreite said:

Once again, me failing to follow the comment section.

They use whatever body you use. It should be fine to install on an existing game. The utter simplicity of the mod should cause no issues.

1. Are you referring to the fact that Broken Tower Redoubt is all female except the boss? I don't understand your question, but they will randomly, RANDOMLY, appear amidst forsworn enemies.

2. Consider them rivals or competitors to the markarth sisterhood. They probably stole the sibil to have her themselves or as a fuck you.

3. Whatever that is no integration is planned. Why would I?

I was mostly asking lore related questions, and Sisterhood of Dibella is a major storyline mod related to the Temple of Dibella.

On 10/26/2023 at 10:11 PM, Maddac said:

I installed Dibellan Fanatics LE on my LE version and LOOT is telling me . This plugin requires "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp" to be installed, but it is missing. Could you please check the LE version is correct???

I uploaded a new LE version with cleaned masters. Please use that one and see what's good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Pyreite

Love the mod, but did find a minor bug.  In the NPC level list, this mod has inadvertently added the TestJeremyBig test NPC.  I'd  wondered why this big nekkid dude kept spawning at random bandit locations, and finally tracked it down to this mod. 

It is easily removed from xedit - AAREMOVEWHENDONE (or something like that) from the level list.  Not game breaking or anything, just an oddity pulling in Bethesda's old remnants.  :)

• 3 months later...
On 12/28/2023 at 11:10 PM, Bigglsby said:

Hi @Pyreite

Love the mod, but did find a minor bug.  In the NPC level list, this mod has inadvertently added the TestJeremyBig test NPC.  I'd  wondered why this big nekkid dude kept spawning at random bandit locations, and finally tracked it down to this mod. 

It is easily removed from xedit - AAREMOVEWHENDONE (or something like that) from the level list.  Not game breaking or anything, just an oddity pulling in Bethesda's old remnants.  :)

I came here with the same problem. Now - I thought I had removed him but he's still turning up.

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I came here with the same problem. Now - I thought I had removed him but he's still turning up.

If you removed him from this mod, it might be present in another mod.  Apparently it's easy to accidentally add these records in a mod when using them as a base template when creating NPCs.  Hunting down exactly where it's coming from can be a bit of a pain though... likely easier if you're more familiar with xedit tools than I am though.  :)

10 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

If you removed him from this mod, it might be present in another mod.  Apparently it's easy to accidentally add these records in a mod when using them as a base template when creating NPCs.  Hunting down exactly where it's coming from can be a bit of a pain though... likely easier if you're more familiar with xedit tools than I am though.  :)

Thanks! I have trawled the game and my mods, and this is the only one he is in. I totally removed him from this mod but he's still in game.  I suspect he's burnt into the save.  :(

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks! I have trawled the game and my mods, and this is the only one he is in. I totally removed him from this mod but he's still in game.  I suspect he's burnt into the save.  :(

If you've got him pulled from the level list now, it is likely just some remnants that are already in-spawn.  Should keep him from ever spawning on new cells, and will go away entirely once cell reset hits any he's currently associated with.  You're likely good, already... there may just be a few stragglers waiting to wither away.  👍

2 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

If you've got him pulled from the level list now, it is likely just some remnants that are already in-spawn.  Should keep him from ever spawning on new cells, and will go away entirely once cell reset hits any he's currently associated with.  You're likely good, already... there may just be a few stragglers waiting to wither away.  👍

Thanks. Yes, I think you're quite right there. 

And I have just succeeded in cutting him surgically out of the current save / cell.  I took his Ref ID for the spawn, and deleted it out of the save. He's gone. Yay!

So he should be gone for good.