Slaverun - What a treat!! -- Questions about Male Char Experience

Hello,

I have installed and played the Slaverun Reloaded + Slaverun Enforcer -Standalone upgrade, with no many expectation. Instead, I have been playing for over 10+hours and I am not sure how much there is to go on........

What a treat! I started with no knowledge. I opted a male character and soon after few dialogs I understood it was not meant to be. I switched to a female character and I have spent hours and hours in a immersive experience. I had some issues, mainly, NPCs and me not moving where we were supposed to move. -- I was able to use the "Problem->player control" option in MCM and unstuck and going further. I have yet to complete the first city and I have no knowledge how much there is to go on.

Yet, I was wondering what would be to play as a male character with slavery on at all cities. I see there is an option for a player to be added into the slaver faction and I am not sure what the "benefits" will be. And there is a tab suggesting I can have a number of slaves.

Can someone explain what would be to be a male character running with this mod on? 

The suggest experience (for slavery as I would imagine) would be as follow:

- All city are under slavery law. All female are basically undressed - I am not sure if there would be options in dialogs as for getting sex or such, to basically do female as you pick one.

- Are traders available to buy/sell slaves?

- Are there locations like slave camps (there were mentions of slaves to work in mines or farms.... ??)

To summarize, if I have a male character and this mod is on.. what can I do? Also, there are plenty of options and some "cheats" for force some events.. so, let me know how or If

Does anyone know? Many thanks!

And congratulations and kudos to the author/authors of this mod.....

On 10/21/2023 at 6:49 PM, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

I have installed and played the Slaverun Reloaded + Slaverun Enforcer -Standalone upgrade, with no many expectation. Instead, I have been playing for over 10+hours and I am not sure how much there is to go on........

What a treat! I started with no knowledge. I opted a male character and soon after few dialogs I understood it was not meant to be. I switched to a female character and I have spent hours and hours in a immersive experience. I had some issues, mainly, NPCs and me not moving where we were supposed to move. -- I was able to use the "Problem->player control" option in MCM and unstuck and going further. I have yet to complete the first city and I have no knowledge how much there is to go on.

Yet, I was wondering what would be to play as a male character with slavery on at all cities. I see there is an option for a player to be added into the slaver faction and I am not sure what the "benefits" will be. And there is a tab suggesting I can have a number of slaves.

Can someone explain what would be to be a male character running with this mod on? 

The suggest experience (for slavery as I would imagine) would be as follow:

- All city are under slavery law. All female are basically undressed - I am not sure if there would be options in dialogs as for getting sex or such, to basically do female as you pick one.

- Are traders available to buy/sell slaves?

- Are there locations like slave camps (there were mentions of slaves to work in mines or farms.... ??)

To summarize, if I have a male character and this mod is on.. what can I do? Also, there are plenty of options and some "cheats" for force some events.. so, let me know how or If

Does anyone know? Many thanks!

And congratulations and kudos to the author/authors of this mod.....

The version your playing i think is the one thats intended to be played without doing any of the quests (so more to provide back ground theme) so in enslaved area's playing as a male slaver you would get a dialogue option to have sex with slaves/free women so you can use them in a similar way to what happens automatically via the enforcer calls for NPC's and there would be a dialogue option to turn companions into slaves although there is little change (think they will start being considered by enforcer)

If you were playing the original version of slaverun (and doing the quests) the male slaver quest line would allow you to bring slavery to skyrim so that all towns are enslaved, its the same/very similar quest that you would have done as a slave but with alternative choices and the mod would have spawned a slave NPC for you to be fucked in situations were the PC slave would have been doing the fucking

If you want slave trading/to flesh out the slaver experience you would need to install further mods like Paradise Halls, Home Sweet Home, And you get a slave, Diary of mine

Edited by pinky6225