My CK3 won't start????

So after updating my game to 1.10.2 and redownloading my mods so that they were the latest ones, I tried running CK3, however, it just doesn't run. Like whenever I launch through paradox launcher, it starts, goes to the loading screen, and starts loading normally. However, within 10-20 seconds, the application just exits. No Error message or anything. The game works properly when I don't enable any mods, and it also seems to run normally with 1-2 mods. Anything over that, it won't work. Help? Here is a list of my mods in the load order that I have:

Family Romance

Highlander Immortals - Upgradeable Immortality

Carnalitas

CBO

CBO community patch

Adroit Religion

Carnalitas - historical slavery doctrines

carnalitas dominatio

carnalitas slavery expansion

carnalitas slavery reimagined

cbo carnal court lite

cbo carnal court lite - animation pack

cbo animations pack overhauled

cheri - carnalitas dei

cheri - carnalitas mundi

adriot's divine prostitution

deviant's mask

DWtoska3

Dynamic Affairs

Intimate Encounters

Kama Sutra

Regula Magistri 2

carnalitas arousal framework

subtle seduction

please let me know what I should test to help troubleshoot. thanks

Also try deleting all your saves, both local and cloud (you don't have to delete permanently, just out of the game folders). For some reason the game scans through ALL the save files when it starts/reloads and old saves slow the process down and can cause crashes, especially when they're from old game versions.

On 10/21/2023 at 12:43 AM, fcam2657 said:

So after updating my game to 1.10.2 and redownloading my mods so that they were the latest ones, I tried running CK3, however, it just doesn't run. Like whenever I launch through paradox launcher, it starts, goes to the loading screen, and starts loading normally. However, within 10-20 seconds, the application just exits. No Error message or anything. The game works properly when I don't enable any mods, and it also seems to run normally with 1-2 mods. Anything over that, it won't work. Help? Here is a list of my mods in the load order that I have:

Family Romance

Highlander Immortals - Upgradeable Immortality

Carnalitas

CBO

CBO community patch

Adroit Religion

Carnalitas - historical slavery doctrines

carnalitas dominatio

carnalitas slavery expansion

carnalitas slavery reimagined

cbo carnal court lite

cbo carnal court lite - animation pack

cbo animations pack overhauled

cheri - carnalitas dei

cheri - carnalitas mundi

adriot's divine prostitution

deviant's mask

DWtoska3

Dynamic Affairs

Intimate Encounters

Kama Sutra

Regula Magistri 2

carnalitas arousal framework

subtle seduction

please let me know what I should test to help troubleshoot. thanks

A bunch of these mods are not compatible with 1.10 (or even 1.9), off the top of my head: Adroit Religion, carnalitas dominatio, cbo carnal court lite, cbo carnal court lite - animation pack, cbo animations pack overhauled, and Intimate Encounters. I don't know anything about subtle seduction, but the fact that its mod page has seemingly been deleted indicates that it has also not been updated recently.

Edited by Anything_Random
1 hour ago, Anything_Random said:

A bunch of these mods are not compatible with 1.10 (or even 1.9), off the top of my head: Adroit Religion, carnalitas dominatio, cbo carnal court lite, cbo carnal court lite - animation pack, cbo animations pack overhauled, and Intimate Encounters. I don't know anything about subtle seduction, but the fact that its mod page has seemingly been deleted indicates that it has also not been updated recently.

Oh I see, yeah i unattached intimate encounters and it started working. Are there any cbo carnal court lite alternatives that I can install? 

10 hours ago, fcam2657 said:

Oh I see, yeah i unattached intimate encounters and it started working. Are there any cbo carnal court lite alternatives that I can install? 

Carnal Court is integrated into CBO. You could try reading mod description pages - that's what they are there for.

On 10/23/2023 at 4:09 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Carnal Court is integrated into CBO. You could try reading mod description pages - that's what they are there for.

LMAO will do, yeah i noticed lmao thanks for catching that. also, for some reason my slavery tab isn't there even though I have the slavery reimagined mod downloaded. Idk why

1 hour ago, fcam2657 said:

for some reason my slavery tab isn't there even though I have the slavery reimagined mod downloaded. Idk why

Are you talking about Carnalitas Slavery Reimagined by Pharaox or Carnalitas Slavery Expansion by LordDGP? I use Reimagined and there is no slavery tab as I can see. There is one in Expansion if memory serves. Once more the description page is your friend. This time you only have to look at pictures which are conveniently situated right at the top of the page so you hardly have to even move your head.

Edited by Grey Cloud