How does SL play sounds?

Guest kimbale

Guest kimbale

Hello,

I want to know how SL plays voice samples while the sex animations run.

Is it done like normal dialogue (with topics etc)? Or is it just playing the sounds and animates the mouth seperately? Or something completely different?

I looked it up in the wiki but couldn't find it. And i'm a bloody beginner concerning scripting in skyrim, so bear with me.

In the end i'm just looking for where to hook some expression control into SL, now that we can use the full expressions again (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21948-btw-some-one-released-a-fix-for-facials-through-console/).

sincerely,

kimbale

Blowjobs use expression 16 100 whilst normal moan sync uses dialogue topics or whatever you just mentioned there. 

If you have the mfg console mod installed you can check yourself by pressing ~ then your character mid-moan and look at the current expression. It's always at expression neutral (50 I believe) so it definitely does not animate the mouth using expression 16. It makes a lot of sense since I would imagine modifying expression 16 in small increments such as fractions of a second to accurately emulate mouth movement would be too heavy on scripting. 

Blowjobs use expression 16 100 whilst normal moan sync uses dialogue topics or whatever you just mentioned there. 

If you have the mfg console mod installed you can check yourself by pressing ~ then your character mid-moan and look at the current expression. It's always at expression neutral (50 I believe) so it definitely does not animate the mouth using expression 16. It makes a lot of sense since I would imagine modifying expression 16 in small increments such as fractions of a second to accurately emulate mouth movement would be too heavy on scripting. 

Although there has been a fix (console-wise) for mfg phoneme/modifiers that might as well eventually be incorporated into SexLab so we actually have some real facial expressions instead of just open/closed mouth. or mimicking voices. It works like a charm and I can attest to the fact that this is a great step forward towards some real emotional faces.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/44596/?

Guest kimbale

Hello,

I picked the sexlab.esm apart a bit and found no dialogues in the sexlab quests, so it's not done via quest dialogue. (I may be wrong, new to scripting and stuff.)

It seems there is lip synch with the voice samples, done with the skyrim phoneme recognition. Thats why i thought it was done with quest dialogue.

Sooo, back to the start...

Can there be topics without dialogue? I never made a quest in the ck, so i don't know...

hoping for help,

kimbale

Guest kimbale

Yo,

I've done it, expression triggered by the greeting topics SL uses!

Expressions can be added to the 3 different intensities of moans, so they even fit!

Now someone tell me how i get that stuff standalone (its an edit to the SSLVoice quest in the Sexlab.esm) and i'll share it.

cy'all,

kimbale

Archived