Lunari Race Texture Glitch

PCGameFanatic

Hello all, can anyone help me with this problem I have with this race... Never get it with any other custom race, just this one..

TextureGlitch_zpsd19ef2f0.png

It is not a installed mod, so I feel no need for load order, as no matter what I have installed this is always there.. Both hands are always different to the rest of the feet and body.. every other custom race I have is fine no probs, just this Lunari

I've never had an issue with the Lunari textures, but what I'm seeing in that screenshot is what usually happens if the hand textures don't match the body texture.  Are you using any mods that modify the hands of your characters?  There's a chance it's overwritten your original hand texture, which would cause the issue you're having.

If after reinstalling the error no correction has been, then you can make it so!
open the DATA \ textures \ bhakti \ lunari \ actors \ character \ female \.
there you will find femalehands_1.dds, femalehands_1_msn.dds and femalehands_1_s.dds.
I suspect that causes femalehands_1.dds the error, you can now search for a suitable texture and they exchange.
I hope I could be a little help.

german \ deutsch !

wenn nach einer neuinstallation der fehler nicht beseitigt wurde , dann kannst du es so machen !
öffne den DATA\textures\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\female\ .
dort findest du femalehands_1.dds , femalehands_1_msn.dds und femalehands_1_s.dds .
ich vermute das femalehands_1.dds den fehler verursacht , du kannst nun nach einer passenden textur suchen und sie tauschen .
ich hoffe ich konnte ein bißchen behilflich sein .

Archived