[Req] Marital sex/Bed sex

Duchess_Gummybuns

I was hoping for a mod that recognized marial partners, or "room mates," and gave them sexual schedules.

Simplified: Exp:very night before bed.

Detailed like the whole of Elder Scrolls:

1) ~3 times a week depending on NPC 'personalities'

2) a once a month sexscapade spanning the whole house (or market if their open enough)

3) Even script in some cheating on likely NPCs. Such as the alchemist in Riften with his young apprentice. (This idea was spawned when his wife told me there was NO WAY he would chase his apprentice. Sounded like denial!)

In short, I would like something detailed, but a skyrim version of oblivion's LoversBed will appease me and the masses I'm sure.

I looked at the thread title, and immediately thought "Lover's Comfort"...

But from the sounds of it (like so many of us here), it's probably a better idea to start brushing up on how to script and make something this specific happen yourself. The good news is that you have a simple goal to start with (couples include sex into their bedtime routine), which is more than I can say myself >_>

I'm told that nothing makes you progress faster than programming something simple, and then learning/adding more complex scripts onto it as you go, but if you're as indecisive as I am, it really sucks o_o;

I was hoping for a mod that recognized marial partners, or "room mates," and gave them sexual schedules.

Simplified: Exp:very night before bed.

Detailed like the whole of Elder Scrolls:

1) ~3 times a week depending on NPC 'personalities'

2) a once a month sexscapade spanning the whole house (or market if their open enough)

3) Even script in some cheating on likely NPCs. Such as the alchemist in Riften with his young apprentice. (This idea was spawned when his wife told me there was NO WAY he would chase his apprentice. Sounded like denial!)

In short, I would like something detailed, but a skyrim version of oblivion's LoversBed will appease me and the masses I'm sure.

Lover's Comfort already deals with the simplified version you describe.  'round midnight, NPCs with relationship rank 4 towards each other will start having sex in their bed.

• 3 months later...

Lovers Comfort is what you are looking for. Though in my experience, it might not be as appealing as your would hope...as randomness play a huge factor. My three encounters with peeping couple sex (1) Olfrid Battle-born really want to spend time with his wife of many years, and he did, as I watch in terror. (2) Eorlund was there with his wife...and me being the witness. (3) Olfina sexed up her brother. Ok, this one is nice. Good luck with your hunt.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived