PoV Redux. The other Vanilla races?

First of all: i dont like posting or talking, fear of making mistakes and yada yada.

now what i was gonna say, i have noticed that in the files, only humans are like done so i was curious if the author (i think is red3red?) (unless im wrong) or team (dont know if theres a team behind it) is working on finishing the other vanilla races or yeah, stuff.

35 minutes ago, Thabith said:

First of all: i dont like posting or talking, fear of making mistakes and yada yada.

now what i was gonna say, i have noticed that in the files, only humans are like done so i was curious if the author (i think is red3red?) (unless im wrong) or team (dont know if theres a team behind it) is working on finishing the other vanilla races or yeah, stuff.

Yes, my team of me, my 2 brain cells and one large cup of coffee have been hard at work to try and keep each other awake, but the PoVs are going awfully slow!
The remaining 1.5 brain cells are hard at work doing other art bits as well, along with tossing some work into coding and art for hobbies for myself.

Which is to say, there are only Human and somewhat Floran assets done in Redux, a couple other mods provide a few other PoVs (Hylotl has like, two supports floating around, one released here, Shadow has a old support i cannot find anymore, etc.) among some other pieces.

I've been working on more but it's hard, not only to push myself to work on it, but to do it well, when i am making mods for other people basically, and i get no feedback back.
"Is this good?"-- I shout down the well. I hear no sound back. Two weeks later a bottle rises from the bottom of the well with the message "Where support for Apex/Avian/Glitch".

35 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Yes, my team of me, my 2 brain cells and one large cup of coffee have been hard at work to try and keep each other awake, but the PoVs are going awfully slow!
The remaining 1.5 brain cells are hard at work doing other art bits as well, along with tossing some work into coding and art for hobbies for myself.

Which is to say, there are only Human and somewhat Floran assets done in Redux, a couple other mods provide a few other PoVs (Hylotl has like, two supports floating around, one released here, Shadow has a old support i cannot find anymore, etc.) among some other pieces.

I've been working on more but it's hard, not only to push myself to work on it, but to do it well, when i am making mods for other people basically, and i get no feedback back.
"Is this good?"-- I shout down the well. I hear no sound back. Two weeks later a bottle rises from the bottom of the well with the message "Where support for Apex/Avian/Glitch".

oh, i could offer some support if you need it, at least to help with the spriting since i have zero knowledge about coding and dont have that much money to spare. I can't promise to do much in a short amount of time because my job takes a lot of my time, but at least it would be some kind of help.

And while yes, i could try to do it from scratch, theres the whole coding part that i dont know about.

25 minutes ago, Thabith said:

oh, i could offer some support if you need it, at least to help with the spriting since i have zero knowledge about coding and dont have that much money to spare. I can't promise to do much in a short amount of time because my job takes a lot of my time, but at least it would be some kind of help.

And while yes, i could try to do it from scratch, theres the whole coding part that i dont know about.

Thankfully, the coding part for PoV is pretty much done. There is 0 need for code for the assets you make to show up in-game. It's simply a match of information, if the images are there, it shows up. That's all.

If you don't understand how it works, simply look at PoV Redux:
The entire Artwork folder could be moved to another mod and it would still work, that's all you need to get things to show up in-game. If a file is missing, it'll be written down to the game's log file, so you can see what exact PNG it's asking for.

Other than that, yes, i do appreciate all help, and feedback. For instance, artist behind Critterbang!, HighGuard, has been working on Avian PoVs. While they're not finished, they are great, and provide great assets for the Avians as they currently had basically none, and i'm not going to just nab content to add into my mod without being offered the content in the first place. So if you want to make your own art, feel free to do so and put it up as your own mod, no need to "be a slave to the cause" lol

17 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Thankfully, the coding part for PoV is pretty much done. There is 0 need for code for the assets you make to show up in-game. It's simply a match of information, if the images are there, it shows up. That's all.

If you don't understand how it works, simply look at PoV Redux:
The entire Artwork folder could be moved to another mod and it would still work, that's all you need to get things to show up in-game. If a file is missing, it'll be written down to the game's log file, so you can see what exact PNG it's asking for.

Other than that, yes, i do appreciate all help, and feedback. For instance, artist behind Critterbang!, HighGuard, has been working on Avian PoVs. While they're not finished, they are great, and provide great assets for the Avians as they currently had basically none, and i'm not going to just nab content to add into my mod without being offered the content in the first place. So if you want to make your own art, feel free to do so and put it up as your own mod, no need to "be a slave to the cause" lol

thats good to hear, then i will see if i in my free time i can, at the very least, help with the Glitch race. it would probably take a while but still, gonna try to help