How to add Buildings from an old save Game into a new diffrent save Game?

Not sure if I'm correct here but I haven't found any answer to that specific question.

I played for long time now and changed almost all 150 lots in my Game

And my Game World  is extremly crowded now Even the single Room Apartments are crowded with 8 Sims no free space left in this world.

So I would like to start a new Game to get an a less crowded World and I would also like to see the the Orignal Sims including the homeless townies.

but at the same Time I would like to keep all the buildings I created and changed.

And after I'm a lazy person I'm searching for a way that doesn't need me to save the existing 150 lots in the library and place all of them one by one into the new save game.

So Is there a way to move the Buildings from 1 Save Game to another save game?

(that doesn't need me to save dozends of sims/buildings into the library and place them one by one into the Game.)

Or is there a Way to remove all the existings Sims in an existing save game and get Back the Starting Sims including the homeless townies/NPCs?

(that doesn't need me to save dozends of sims/buildings into the library and place them one by one into the Game.)

On 10/8/2023 at 4:59 PM, Chlodwig said:

Nope, No way around this for either Sims or buildings, unless someone recently created a save editor for TS4 and I haven't heard about it yet.

Also, most of the homeless NPCs are randomly generated Sims. There's only a handful that are actually pre-made (e.g. those three merpeople from Island Living) and you'll only get them back by starting a new game.

To move buildings from a save to an other, the only way is to save them in your collection and put them back on the new save (same way for the households you created);

Thet's the main reason why I keep a clean "base save" with all the lots and households and create a duplicate of this save each time I begin a new playthrough; to avoid having to move the building each time.

Edited by Crazy Doll