Skyrim sexlab vr gender stuck backwards?

hey I have this problem where the male is always the receiver after some research I have seen this is a common problem but cant find a solution. And before anyone says its not sexlab I have tried match maker romance and nightlife all with the same result so I know this has something to do with the main mod or match maker would have at least worked. 

anyone got a solution... anyone?

1 hour ago, Rastasta12 said:

hey I have this problem where the male is always the receiver after some research I have seen this is a common problem but cant find a solution. And before anyone says its not sexlab I have tried match maker romance and nightlife all with the same result so I know this has something to do with the main mod or match maker would have at least worked. 

anyone got a solution... anyone?

I've answered this one many times but I'll try not to be brusque. SexLab is a framework, that is, it is a mod that is used by other mods so that they don't have to build what it can do (sex) every time they make a mod. As such, SexLab does not determine the positions of the actors, the mod that calls it does.

As an example, I wrote a mod entitled Some Consensual Sex. In its original iteration the mod placed the player in the traditional male positions (since I felt that this was underrepresented by the mods available at that time). After much feedback I opted to make a second file available that now placed the player in the traditional female positions. The mods were otherwise exactly alike and, in fact, you could use them both at the same time since the dialogue that initiates the sex is different in each version. So, if you want to fix your problem you need to find mods that get you the positions that you prefer or you can ask your favorite mod makers to make one (or more for you).

Lastly, SexLab has a hotkey (I believe it is "+/=" offhand). If you hit the hotkey the characters in a SexLab animation will change positions. This is likely your simplest solution but it is a bit immersion breaking.

ok will give it a go could be a mod forcing backward positions because I'm sure when using match maker its supposed to put them in the right place? 

if what your saying is true I just need some time to deduct what it is? gonna try your mod later and see if it has broken that too? see the real issue is I'm using sexlab nights and fertility mode so npcs just breed over time but even that mod seems to be backwards so there is defiantly a greater issue here.