NEMESIS Unlimited Behavior Engine - Warning 32 bit HKX file detected - This in not supported current release SKyrim

Hello,

I was under the impression the SexLab framework release 1.62 (SexLabFremework_v_162_FULL.7z) was current with the latest AE release. 

I get a huge pile of the following errors when I run NEMESIS to update the animation library:

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: N:\Nolvus\Instances\Nolvus Ascension\STOCK GAME\data\meshes\actors\bear\animations\SexLabCreature\Bear_Doggystyle_A2_S1.hkx

Also, I get more errors when I check MO2 warnings:

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load MfgConsole.dll (SexLabFramework_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

• Couldn't load SexLabUtil.dll (SexLabFramework_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

• Couldn't load StorageUtil.dll (SexLabFramework_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

What I am doing wrong? Thanks!!

I downloaded as suggested.  I still get this error: 

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SexLabUtil.dll (SexLabFrameworkAE_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

I will run Nemesis next.

30 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

Nemesis did run ok this time. .. but I am not sure if the launcher does not load the DLL, how good that would be... ?

You may once again have the LE version of PapyrusUtil or SKSE instead of the 64 bit version that you need.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You may once again have the LE version of PapyrusUtil or SKSE instead of the 64 bit version that you need.

I am confused. If that was the case, why I would not get the error specifically to SKSE or PapyrusUtil not be 64bit? I am running a huge collection of mods (over 2000) and they are all up to date. I cannot believe all mods I am running are all 32 bits and the only mods 64bit compliant are Sexlab.. ::)

40 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

I am confused. If that was the case, why I would not get the error specifically to SKSE or PapyrusUtil not be 64bit? I am running a huge collection of mods (over 2000) and they are all up to date. I cannot believe all mods I am running are all 32 bits and the only mods 64bit compliant are Sexlab.. ::)

I stand corrected. After installing and re-installing, my mod library was corrupted in a sense. So, I restored from a backup and started adding the correct SexLab mods and I am now free of errors. I have yet to start Skyrim to see if evething is working, yet, it looks promising !!!

3 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

I stand corrected. After installing and re-installing, my mod library was corrupted in a sense. So, I restored from a backup and started adding the correct SexLab mods and I am now free of errors. I have yet to start Skyrim to see if evething is working, yet, it looks promising !!!

Congratulations. ?