Sexy Anime Moaning Nirnroots

View File

This mod is something that makes nirnroot a thing to behold, rather than be annoyed with (at least for me).

Note: This gets quite loud at the Sarethi farm, where she has a farm spot filled with them. lol

The moaning sound came from the Moaning Anime Lock mod, on Nexus, in case anyone is wondering.

Also, this is my very first mod, so I hope everything is all good. It works for me, so it should work for everyone else.

-Showcase Video- (ignore the "links in description part". I made this video for my YouTube. I deleted the video because they said it contained "nudity". Maybe my girl's top was kinda revealing?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/19/2023 at 8:03 AM, ForsakenGoth said:

I couldn't get multiple audio files to play, since there's only one nirnroot file, BUT I did take 2 extra sounds, made them into an MP4, then extracted the audio, and used that audio file for a new version. It works nicely!

Is Sound Record Distributor usable to get multiple sound files to play?