It's Coming!

Now that I've finished recreating all the images in Starfield with MUCH better ones. I've set my sights on Fallout 4 again. 

Sure, I remade all the images in Fallout 4 a long time ago when I was Sickotik Mods. But now that I've mastered Photoshop, it's time to do it all over again and make an even bigger and more bad ass replacer mod for all the images and magazines in game. This time, I'm putting out two packs. One will have your grimy, distressed looking images and the other will be for those of you who just want to see the images in all their CLEAN glory.

Teaser Below...

image.thumb.png.b571951c21d6deec1a3fcfc3155c1b41.png

I am looking forward to it ?

How about putting in both magazine covers ?

The common "used look" ... and the pristine as an unique/collectible ...

At least as a modder´s resource in a different folder ...

I get you are more into re-texture ...

So this calls for a skilled modder to build a quest around the collectibles ...

1 hour ago, HamUnDo said:

I am looking forward to it ?

How about putting in both magazine covers ?

The common "used look" ... and the pristine as an unique/collectible ...

At least as a modder´s resource in a different folder ...

I get you are more into re-texture ...

So this calls for a skilled modder to build a quest around the collectibles ...

I really need to spend time with the creation kit more. There's so much I need to learn. I have a HUGE quest mod I've written, I just need to figure out how to make NPC's do the things they need to. Apparently the CK isn't releasing until next year for Starfield, so that's when I'm going to be diving into it. Or when I get bored of retexturing everything... Then maybe I'll jump into the old FO4 CK.

10 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

Sure, I remade all the images in Fallout 4 a long time ago when I was Sickotik Mods. But now that I've mastered Photoshop, it's time to do it all over again and make an even bigger and more bad ass replacer mod for all the images and magazines in game

Outstanding news! Your previous mod is a mainstay in my load order.

55 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Damn this is gorgeous!

Thank you very much. It means the world to hear that from people. I work really hard on making these the best I possibly can. Some of the Fallout Logo's and stuff, like "Grey Tortoise", I COMPLETELY recreate those logo's from scratch myself since they're so distressed in Fallout. Then I save a clean version, and distress them again for the dirty version. 
I'm finishing up my Drab to Fab series this week, and then I'll drop the Fallout 4 Mod. It's about halfway done so, only a few days left to finish it. But AFTER I finish Drab to Fab.

12 minutes ago, JeyJeyNor said:

Brilliant artwork there and if you add that to Fallout 4 as a collectible im afraid i will spending junting down every piece. So please be kind and not hide it TOO well so i have a chance collecting all :) 

I'm doing three packs for Fallout 4. The random posters and billboards and art work on food boxes and stuff is one. I'm doing all the magazines. And a separate painting pack that will be additional to the paintings that already come in settlement building.
As you mentioned, I'd love to create another mod for Starfield and Fallout 4 that adds even more magazines to the game to be collected. That was one of my favorite parts of Fallout 4. Even though I made the images, I still loved finding the mags and seeing which one I got.
Thanks for the kind words and I've got loads of stuff coming so follow my page.
I even have a couple pretty massive quest mods coming.
"Joe Logan", "Digital Descent", and "The Blood Rave". :)
I'm also EVENTUALLY creating the posters for the mod "Nuka Ride".

On 10/4/2023 at 6:04 PM, Nuverotic said:

I'm doing three packs for Fallout 4. The random posters and billboards and art work on food boxes and stuff is one. I'm doing all the magazines. And a separate painting pack that will be additional to the paintings that already come in settlement building

Aside from the magazines, will this be compatible with your earlier work or is it one or the other?

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Aside from the magazines, will this be compatible with your earlier work or is it one or the other?

My work from when I was Sickotik Mods? These will completely overwrite those. In fact, the old mods didn't replace EVERY texture, and there were some duplicates. And not MUCH thought put into any of them... These new Fallout packs have a LOT of thought put into each image, they're WAY sexier, and I'm covering EVERY possible image. 
Here I'll give you some samples since I'm literally finishing one of the packs tonight.

image.png.148c119318bab6eac73e9b7a11b14d64.pngimage.png.4f95efab1e8ddf116ed54e77d4c458f8.pngimage.png.c057142250895dcebe5348629e9c08e0.pngimage.png.c6d2ea4d4d76b57ec7123fd8f030d4f6.pngimage.png.3fb04ebc89d81a508b7b08f7a16dd13f.png

Edited by Nuverotic
38 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

Here I'll give you some samples since I'm literally finishing one of the packs tonight.

Those are NOT SAMPLES!!!

{breath....it's okay}

They are BLOODY TORTURE DEVICES!!!

cause we can't use em yet.

;)

❤️

18 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Those are NOT SAMPLES!!!

{breath....it's okay}

They are BLOODY TORTURE DEVICES!!!

cause we can't use em yet.

;)

❤️

I know, lol, Sorry!!!! 
I'm doing them as fast as I can. I'm on Pickmans Gallery right now. I'm creating some disturbing stuff for his. Kinda fun. :) 

image.png.78dcb83d4bf0aae0826dc90ab2483d3c.png

This is taking me a lot longer than Starfield's images because I'm putting a lot more into each image. Just gathering the right assets or creating them through AI is taking atleast 30 minutes per image. Then all the Photoshop to make it feel like it's part of the world. Or hand painting hands and legs that AI has messed up. Fixing weird faces and stuff like that. Sadly, each image is taking me a couple hours now.

All that being said, I wanted to show my favorite image so far... It's not the sexiest one I've done, but I feel like it's the most FALLOUT one I've done so far. I came up with what I think are some good slogans for it as well. That's another thing that takes a while. Replacing Bethesda's cheesy slogans with more "innuendo" filled ones.

Hope you like it...

image.png.447735986535c3ffcd6c46bcf80a4f1e.png

41 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

This is taking me a lot longer than Starfield's images because I'm putting a lot more into each image. Just gathering the right assets or creating them through AI is taking atleast 30 minutes per image. Then all the Photoshop to make it feel like it's part of the world. Or hand painting hands and legs that AI has messed up. Fixing weird faces and stuff like that. Sadly, each image is taking me a couple hours now.

All that being said, I wanted to show my favorite image so far... It's not the sexiest one I've done, but I feel like it's the most FALLOUT one I've done so far. I came up with what I think are some good slogans for it as well. That's another thing that takes a while. Replacing Bethesda's cheesy slogans with more "innuendo" filled ones.

Hope you like it...

image.png.447735986535c3ffcd6c46bcf80a4f1e.png

Only downside...Im gonna be redoing all my transfer settlement blueprints lol.

48 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Only downside...Im gonna be redoing all my transfer settlement blueprints lol.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't KingGath just finalize his Sim Settlements 2 mod? I'll be completely redoing my whole mod list once I'm done with these replacer packs. I've been making posters for JB and his Nuka Ride mod too, on the side, so I can't wait to finish that mod now that it's been updated.

Edited by Nuverotic