[Visuals] Lusty Lore-Friendly Posters by Nuverotic

Lusty Lore-Friendly Posters by Nuverotic

View File

Description: NSFW POSTER REPLACERS

Unleash a daring new look into your gaming universe with the "Lusty Lore-Friendly Posters by Nuverotic". This isn't just another poster replacer mod – each one is a testament to passion and meticulous craftsmanship. While AI has been an essential tool in model creation, every poster here has received the personalized touch of the artist, making each one a unique piece of art.

Current Status:

FINISHED (With this mod and my Lusty Magazine Mod, you'll have every image in game replaced)

Compatibility:

For those who've experienced the allure of my other mod, "Lusty Lore-Friendly Magazines", you're in for a treat. This mod can seamlessly blend with it, enhancing the sensuality of your in-game world.

However, a word of caution: While "Lusty Lore-Friendly Posters" and "Lusty Lore-Friendly Magazines" make a perfect pair, they may not play well with the "Drab to Fab" series. The latter is designed for a SFW gaming experience, offering a different aesthetic and feel. It's best not to mix the two to ensure the aesthetics don't clash.

Final Notes:

This mod is not just about introducing NSFW content but aims at elevating the gaming experience through art and aesthetics that resonate with a mature audience. It's a celebration of passion, artistry, and the game's lore. Enjoy the transformation and stay tuned for more updates!

THE SAMPLE IMAGES ARE JUST A FEW OF THE IMAGES OVERALL. I DIDNT WANT TO PUT ALL THE IMAGES UP BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER. HOWEVER, I DID YOU A FAVOR, AND ALL THE FINISHED POSTERS IN THE FILE FOLDERS HAVE A PNG VERSION OF THE FILE SO YOU CAN QUICKLY LOOK AT THEM WITHOUT NEEDING THE PHOTOSHOP BETA I USE.

Thank you for your support and happy gaming! - Nuverotic

47 minutes ago, Azailahab said:

Loving the various themes. This mod is an excellent counter to the stock anime AI other mods have. 

Thank you very much. I definitely put a lot of time into each image. I've been up since 7am today, stopped once for lunch. It's now 11pm and I just finished the whole POSTERS set. I'm about to upload the final version now. Lots of good stuff. And all the files in the folders, have a PNG image of the artwork so you can "peruse" through all the neato stuff.

On 10/1/2023 at 4:58 AM, varsity29 said:

hey, so i copied this into the steamfolder and the saved games one (wasnt sure which it was supposed to be in), but the posters arent changing for me, still the ingame ones?

Some people (maybe all) have to put it in \user\Documents\My Games\Starfield to get them to show. Not in the install folder like the other games.

21 hours ago, GrimmTaco said:

Some people (maybe all) have to put it in \user\Documents\My Games\Starfield to get them to show. Not in the install folder like the other games.

It's because the Data folder in My Games supersedes the Data folder in the game directory... They've done this so that your ingame photos can become menu screens or possibly even ingame photos/paintings, but it means that changes in the game directory are overruled by defaults from the My Games path.

There are various ways to fix it, some are brute-force, some are more refined, just look for the MotD and Photo fixes.

I don't think this split is sustainable though, and certainly by the time we get a Creation Kit I think everyone will be modding into the game directory just like with previous games. In my case the My Games folder is on my C:\ partition, and I just don't have the space there for the 100gb of mods I'll be adding in the coming years. That's why I have the game and the Vortex deploy folders on my E:\ drive where there's still a TB of space available.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2023 at 9:07 AM, Ronin_5564 said:

I love the posters, especially these two. When I found them, I couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for the mod.

Hide contents

Photo_2023-11-23-210323-thumbnail.png.b3abba25c70a8192ba91ae0fa5d7d736.pngPhoto_2023-11-24-180348-thumbnail.png.69924aab74ee83d8a02c362e2c280c5d.png

Gotta mix it up a bit. Seems the other side has all the media lately so, just trying to even it out a bit. ;)

On 10/11/2023 at 10:50 AM, Thndrwlkr said:

Uninstalled...this and your other mod.  Must have missed the note where you put Leon Mush on the credit sticks.  I would rather poke my eyes out than look at his goofy face.  Love what you did the posters, but that one is unforgivable.

That's an interesting thing to be so hardcore about. The guy is responsible for current space flight, self driving cars, neuralink, internet for the whole world, tunnel drilling to eliminate traffic, saving a social media site from being over run by government spying and saving free speech on the platform, a free speech version of ChatGPT, obviously Pay Pal. Weird you'd hate someone so much. I wonder what ever did he do to you?
That being said, I love him and all he's done. I don't spend my time hating people for having different opinions either. I find that a bit Neanderthalic in nature. But, there are plenty of other mods out there to change images for you. I'm sure you'll find one. ;)

On 10/4/2023 at 1:35 AM, TheCaptn said:

It's because the Data folder in My Games supersedes the Data folder in the game directory... They've done this so that your ingame photos can become menu screens or possibly even ingame photos/paintings, but it means that changes in the game directory are overruled by defaults from the My Games path.

There are various ways to fix it, some are brute-force, some are more refined, just look for the MotD and Photo fixes.

I don't think this split is sustainable though, and certainly by the time we get a Creation Kit I think everyone will be modding into the game directory just like with previous games. In my case the My Games folder is on my C:\ partition, and I just don't have the space there for the 100gb of mods I'll be adding in the coming years. That's why I have the game and the Vortex deploy folders on my E:\ drive where there's still a TB of space available.

Yea once I've completed this mod I'm going to break it down into sections, like Magazines, Posters, etc etc. And I'll have another look at the file structure to see if they've changed anything to make it easier but, at least the files work. Wherever you finally have to drop them. :)

The artwork is great.  I really like the vending machine Canadian themed ones, but they are almost completely white in game.  All the machines are treating the artwork like they are overhead projectors shining right through and barely allowing you to see the image.  I would fix it myself if I knew how.  Please help.

• 4 months later...