On 10/9/2023 at 1:33 PM, varkyl said:

Is there a way to see the voices lines for her and the others in text form? i tried i SSEEDIT but couldn't find a way

She should be in SSEEDIT under friends mom or something similar - if you're still having trouble shoot me a dm and i'll just send them to you

• Peter_Griffin changed the title to My Mother Karin (MILFS)

She doesn't seem to be using the vanilla follower system like sister and daughter, should it be okay to import her into NFF? I want to be able to change her home location.

edit: just tried it in game and it seems to work fine

Edited by mastga
14 minutes ago, mastga said:

She doesn't seem to be using the vanilla follower system like sister and daughter, should it be okay to import her into NFF? I want to be able to change her home location.

edit: just tried it in game and it seems to work fine

Karin does have her own unique follower system - but plays very well with NFF. Sometimes, however, you will have to remove her from framework to get her to stay in her new home upon dismissal (it's an NFF thing with unique followers). 

So in case you (or anyone else) has trouble getting mom to stay put, try:

add to NFF -> set home base -> remove from NFF -> dismiss/recruit from unique system. 

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Raven Blue said:

dose anyone have the file for Karin while it's not up.

I doubt the model for Karen will be down long. The mod author has a lots of other mods up, and just recently updated Miya, the model used for the daughter.

If you're want to change the model I believe it's possible by switching out the model files in the data folder. I've never done that, it's something I read just recently, so have a look around for proper info before trying it. It'll be related to this mod somewhere as that's what I've been reading just recently. Sorry I can't help more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...