Are the weapons a bit too overpowered?

The Vah'Ruun rifle is "Instigating", the Vah'Ruun pistol is "Demoralizing" or whatever, the sniper is "Elemental" and the Big Bang is only "Furious" but still. Just looking at the basic dmg numbers it's crazy. Sure i have weapon perks all maxed for dmg for all weapons, but that is crazy. 

Edited by Mexicola88

Apparently they misnamed some of the weapon levels. There is a superior level above advanced, but the game applies the advanced name to weapons that are supposed to carry the superior name tag. It's a bug that hopefully gets fixed by BSG soon but will at least be in the unofficial community patch.

Watched a youtube video where this was identified.

4 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

Apparently they misnamed some of the weapon levels. There is a superior level above advanced, but the game applies the advanced name to weapons that are supposed to carry the superior name tag. It's a bug that hopefully gets fixed by BSG soon but will at least be in the unofficial community patch.

Watched a youtube video where this was identified.

Thanks i already wondered why there are no "Superior" weapons ingame but only "Advanced" ones. There are "Superior" armors but no weapons for some reason. In the german version "Modern" is "Advanced" and "Hochwertig" is "Superior". So that Va'Ruun Inflictor on the second picture i posted here, is actually a "Superior" Va'Ruun Inflictor.

19 hours ago, misterpipes said:

I've come to the same conclusion.

Personally, I don't rate the Magsniper very highly as a sniper weapon, compared to Hard Target, dispite the damage output difference.

Big Bang has been fun to use (and very overpowered).

Yes it's weird the Hard Target is overall much better for some reason.

Edited by Mexicola88

The vendors and leveled enemies in NG+ immediately scale to your level, so you can start NG+, land on Kreet and find level 70+ or something enemies that drop Advanced tier weapons.

But now im at NG+11 and found out that the most overpowered thing we have is probably the Solar Flare power, i've had it upgraded it to level 10, it deals damage based on % of the enemy's max hp, so it basically shreds everything low level/high level/legendary/etc. in more or less the same amount of time. Oh and it's stackable too.