Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters COMPLETE NSFW MODPACK + Uncensor patch ← Download available! NEW VARIANTS, MODELS, TEXTURES AND PHYSICS!

The only problem I have right now is that I don't have the deluxe edition mod, so I can't use the preg costumes.

I tried replacing the regular outfits with the swimsuit preg variants (by changing the file name), but it didnt' work

Sisters VS Sisters is much much cheaper to found in its normal version rather than the deluxe

43 minutes ago, Frasca23 said:

The only problem I have right now is that I don't have the deluxe edition mod, so I can't use the preg costumes.

I tried replacing the regular outfits with the swimsuit preg variants (by changing the file name), but it didnt' work

Sisters VS Sisters is much much cheaper to found in its normal version rather than the deluxe

DLC prices are always an issue. Don't worry, it gets on sale pretty often so the Futa and Preg versions are not going anywhere.  Take your time.

image.png.210bfe6a219c76806deabbb375daaf89.png

> I tried replacing the regular outfits with the swimsuit preg variants (by changing the file name), but it didnt' work

That will not work, you need to change the game formatting of the files to make that work.

The modpack allows other versions to be combined, for example you can get a Futa Vert and a Normal Noire, but you can't change the name of the Futa Vert file to work into the another costume, even if it is the same character.

Each slot is individual for each other, they can be mixed with the same one from another version of the modpack, but they can't be replaced from another file that is not the same.

For example: Vert swimsuit mods can only replace Vert Swimsuit mods, they cannot change Vert default clothing, the default clothing needs it own mods.

That is why each DLC costume has 3 versions (Normal, Futa and Preg) so you can choose the one you like the most on each one or get everyone with the same theme of the modpack!

vlcsnap-2023-09-25-08h03m24s062.png.7c94e2597694f43600cc2377a3a28465.png

Hope the helps.

The deluxe version also comes with the soundtrack and the dlc, so that is why it is that expensive, there is always a steam sale around the corner, or you can wishlist the game and see when it gets a flash sale.

Even if you can't get the futa version due to not having the dlc, you can always enjoy the normal version and the entirety of the modpack (the storymode, the cgs, the uncensor patch, etc).

The dlc only adds the Futa and Preg versions.

wait, this game 50 dollars? is it just me or game developer's are reducing their game price that are released this year? seriously, some games in my region are really cheap this one is only 20 dollars for the deluxe version

1 hour ago, notactualme said:

wait, this game 50 dollars? is it just me or game developer's are reducing their game price that are released this year? seriously, some games in my region are really cheap this one is only 20 dollars for the deluxe version

Indeed, regional prices can be all over the place with this kind of anime games.

image.png.6a01b4db6043dfcf06a35f1efd124848.png

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: image for regional prices

except for koei's games. for some reason their pricing are stupidly high. i know 60 dollars is the standard price for games (well, it's 70 dollars now). but come on, 60 dollars for 5yo games? really?

21 minutes ago, notactualme said:

except for koei's games. for some reason their pricing are stupidly high. i know 60 dollars is the standard price for games (well, it's 70 dollars now). but come on, 60 dollars for 5yo games? really?

Regional pricing can be a difficult subject on some publishers, it is better to wait for a sale on those cases.

image.png.eb4ea4f5dbe4d34ebf2ba4fcb3e9d9f6.png

Good thing anime games go into sale pretty often since they can get pretty expensive sometimes. Still, always try to support the publishers.

You will need the deluxe edition of this game (Nep SVS) if you want to use the futa or preg variants since they are dlc, the rest of the modpack (cgs, menus, images, default characters, enemies, etc) works just fine without the dlc! 

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: image

I made a poll on reddit for the next update for the modpack!

This mod addition for the modpack will let you choose the hair color of the characters, something that is not available in the game at all, so it is a complete new feature!

Choose between your favorite color so it becomes an option for the modpack.

Available options for the colors, image examples on Nepgear: (final product may vary a bit)

Green:

Greem.PNG.3c3a5d70032c9af6528500458addb00e.PNG

White:

White.PNG.dc99dd2de5544d5257540ebd72e45214.PNG

Red:

Red.PNG.a6b069b72559f314964515f57d718773.PNG

Blue:

Bluehair.PNG.48a53ab9a803ec9c483b9caf6073d510.PNG

Brown: 

Brown.PNG.7b3c023c7c76e1711f02f9c0d2296557.PNG

Pink:

Pink.PNG.e396c0cde4139a2a48983fb512eb4d7d.PNG

The post will be available for 2 days so I can get data on what people like for hair colors.

Blonde and Black hair is already being made if you are wondering.

> Why only 1 or 2 colors from the list? 

Because I need to change each character variation (Normal, Futa, Preg, Censored) manually, there are more than 300 character variations that need a rework with just 2 colors selected, so only the top colors from the list will be used.

The others colors might be left out for another update after a while when I finish the tutorials, so select your favorite hair color before it is too late.

Thanks.

Update 2: 

The voting has finished!
The results are pink hair in first place and blue hair in second. They will be made into mods as well as blonde and black hair sometime soon ™️ so I can finish the video for it.
Thanks for voting

image.png.ee948a714591dbe7dfb156325b4f4849.png

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit 6: Changed release date window
  • 1 month later...

A new 4K Vert mod compatible with any version of the modpack

is available right now!

Vert4Kimage1.PNG.5e3236c875c5b3d7e248a48190562553.PNG

It is made by @猫タビ and it makes Vert look more stunning than ever with a 4K look.

Now Vert in a swimsuit is improved with a lot of new vertexes and with loop cuts carefully placed around the bossom & waist area, so it looks as smooth as possible while also having heart eyes too as well.

Get it for free on the "More mods" sections of the modpack.

Also support the modder Neko Wanderer who made this 4K Vert, I just ported it to the game.

On 9/23/2023 at 1:13 PM, Meekurukuru said:
Edited by Meekurukuru
edit 4: image and spelling
  • Meekurukuru changed the title to New mod available > Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters COMPLETE NSFW MODPACK + Uncensor patch ← Download available! NEW VARIANTS, MODELS, TEXTURES AND PHYSICS!

Hi All,

Picked this game up in the steam sale this week and I can confirm that the mod fully works for me on the Steam Deck/SteamOS after some minor tweaking.  Hat tip to Meekurukuru for commenting that the issue with vert/noire was due to BepInEx, that was enough to track down the solution ( https://docs.bepinex.dev/articles/advanced/proton_wine.html )

To summarise:

1. Switch to desktop mode
  2. Install protontricks via the discover store
  3. ( Only if the game is installed onto an SD card ) Install flatseal via the discover store, then use flatseal to grant protontricks permission to access the sd card.
  4. Run protontricks and select the Sisters vs Sisters Prefix ( 1932160 )
  5. Wait ( can take a minute or two to load )
  6. Select default wine prefix
  7. Select run winecfg
  8. In Wine configuration, goto libraries ->New override ( winhttp from the dropdown menu) -> add
  9. Apply/Ok
  10. Close Protontricks and restart into game mode
  11. Start the game and wait ( may take a minute or two to load )

On 11/22/2023 at 12:39 PM, Agent58 said:

Hi All,

Picked this game up in the steam sale this week and I can confirm that the mod fully works for me on the Steam Deck/SteamOS after some minor tweaking.  Hat tip to Meekurukuru for commenting that the issue with vert/noire was due to BepInEx, that was enough to track down the solution ( https://docs.bepinex.dev/articles/advanced/proton_wine.html )

To summarise:

1. Switch to desktop mode
  2. Install protontricks via the discover store
  3. ( Only if the game is installed onto an SD card ) Install flatseal via the discover store, then use flatseal to grant protontricks permission to access the sd card.
  4. Run protontricks and select the Sisters vs Sisters Prefix ( 1932160 )
  5. Wait ( can take a minute or two to load )
  6. Select default wine prefix
  7. Select run winecfg
  8. In Wine configuration, goto libraries ->New override ( winhttp from the dropdown menu) -> add
  9. Apply/Ok
  10. Close Protontricks and restart into game mode
  11. Start the game and wait ( may take a minute or two to load )

@Agent58

I am glad my fight with BepInEx helped you with the steam deck version!

Thanks for the linux / steam deck solution, this modpack had an issue before with AMD GPUs, like the steam deck's so it is nice to confirm that it is working with that workaround. Luckily the AMD textures were patched on the first day of release and it is included on the main download file of any version too.

Also, do you mind if I post your solution in the main thread for the people to see it?

I will mention you too since you found that solution and everyone deserves the credit for their work.

@Weißflügel

> thank you for the wonderfuk modpack!!!

No problem, I hope you like it!

> if it's okay for a suggestion, do you consider to make a cosmetic piercing, like clit or nips piercing mods would be great!!!

I always like hearing suggestions for mods, in fact, the Futanari and Pregnant versions were suggestions too.

Although, not all of them can be made into a mod but they are always welcome!

A nipple piercing sounds like a nice idea for a mod, that is for sure.

4K Swimsuit Vert with heart eyes and nipple piercings

It uses the base 4K Vert from Neko Wanderer @猫タビ

I just made the nipple piercing onto it.

Vert4KNipplePiercing-Image2.PNG.5d09550c57541ca257cf9ce87d4ec48b.PNG

Vert4KNipplePiercing-Image3.PNG.57beee7e217e52e75f11695e0914dbf1.PNGVert4KNipplePiercing-Image1.PNG.194bf6400d03ee9643728cd61669c964.PNG

28 minutes ago, Meekurukuru said:

Link to the post in the more mods section:

Download:

4K Swimsuit Vert with heart eyes and nipple piercing.rar 9 MB · 0 downloads

@1458993677

The n card still cannot be displayed, I don’t know how to solve it.

The what?

Edited by Meekurukuru
update: download link
4 hours ago, Meekurukuru said:

@Agent58

我很高兴我与 BepInEx 的战斗对您的 Steam 套牌版本有所帮助!

感谢 Linux/Steam Deck 解决方案,这个 modpack 之前在使用 AMD GPU 时遇到过问题,就像 Steam Deck 一样,所以很高兴确认它正在使用该解决方法。幸运的是,AMD 纹理在发布的第一天就得到了修补,并且它也包含在任何版本的主要下载文件中。

另外,您介意我将您的解决方案发布在主线程中以供人们查看吗?

我也会提到你,因为你找到了解决方案,每个人的工作都值得赞扬。

@Weißflügel

> 谢谢你的 Wonderfuk 模组包!!!

没问题,希望你喜欢!

> 如果可以提出建议,您是否考虑进行美容穿孔,例如阴蒂或乳头穿孔模组会很棒!

我总是喜欢听到模组的建议,事实上,扶他那里和怀孕版本也是建议。

虽然不是所有的都可以制作成模组,但它们总是受欢迎的!

对于mod来说,乳头穿孔听起来是个好主意,这是肯定的。

4K 泳衣 Vert,有心形眼睛和乳头穿孔

它使用 Neko Wanderer 的基础 4K Vert @猫タビ

我刚刚在上面做了乳头穿孔。

Vert4KNipplePiercing-Image3.PNG.57beee7e217e52e75f11695e0914dbf1.PNGVert4KNipplePiercing-Image1.PNG.194bf6400d03ee9643728cd61669c964.PNG

链接到更多模组部分中的帖子:

@1458993677

n卡仍然无法显示,不知道如何解决。

什么?

Win10 runs perfectly, win11 cannot be displayed, sorry.

17011867616924429721237428262177.jpg

@hope for a book

> Unfortunately, I didn't show it, I am using NVIDIA, steam version.

With the N card you meant the Nvidia card, I see.

Don't worry too much about the BepInEx textures, those are finnicky on some specific GPUs even if they are on the same brand that are supported on the modpack.

I tested it on Nvidia and Amd gpus and it works just fine but it is really finnicky on some others too, luckily the rest of the modpack it will work without a problem, from the 3D Models to the Event CGs or menus and much more.

The BepInEx part of the mod that is not working on your gpu is just some LIVE2D models for those characters.

Although, if you want to manually fix it since it seems to be an isolated case here is the method that I found that it works on any isolated case!

1. press "ALT F11" while playing on the scene with the characters that you want to fix, you only need to press it once for each character (so no need to press it 2 times when you see Nepgear on other scene for example)
  2. Wait a few seconds for the textures to be dumped
  3. After the bar says they are dumped, press again "ALT F11" to stop the process.
  4. When the textures are dumped, go to this location: \Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump
  5. Search the textures that do not work and copy and paste them to this location:  \Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages
  6. image.png.b33a66945e4a023c402e1c250fa06699.png
  7. Once you are in the \Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages location with the textures that do not work, just copy and paste the textures from the modpack of the same character over the ones that you got that are not working. 
  8.  Doing so will get you identical files with textures but with different names and hashes exclusive to your gpu.
  9. image.png.e753b7fac626f22c93b50f40b4343c20.png
  10. After you finish replacing the textures that do not work with the ones from the modpack, you can open the game again and see the results.

This happens mostly due to some specific GPUs having different hashes and that makes BepInEx (the thing that I use for some LIVE2D characters) to bug out on some GPUs, luckily the fix is pretty easy all things considered.

It is completely optional to fix that, you can enjoy the rest of the entire modpack if you don't want to fix it, but it is just copy and pasting images so maybe give it a try if you want. 

Good luck.

Update: 

It seems you have fixed it for your game, nice!

31 minutes ago, hope for a book said:

17011867616924429721237428262177.jpg

Win10 runs perfectly, win11 cannot be displayed, sorry.

That might be due to the modpack being made on windows 10 while having BepInEx using the hashes fron NVIDIA and AMD cards from Windows 10. Then again, it also works on windows 11 or 7/8/8.1 on other cases as reported from other sources too.

BepInEx is finnicky, luckily it only affects some LIVE2D characters, the rest of the modpack works fine on anything that you throw at it, even the GOG version of the game too according to some reddit posts.

Enjoy the modpack

Edited by Meekurukuru
update: it is working now and windows 7/8/8.1/10/11

I made a fix for one of the Futanari models of the modpack:

Nepgear's Futa fix 

This is a mod that fixes Nepgear's futanari version of her swimsuit costume since there has been some reports about her model having bugs, now it works perfectly during gameplay.
You can run, fight and jump with it and it will stay rock solid and without bugs now~

Nepgear's Futa fix 

image.png.5c44e81fa99e98a5bfe8ad0bb325f38a.png

Download:

Nepgear's Futa-Fix.rar 8.93 MB · 0 downloads

Install guide

Requires any version of the modpack to be installed first!
After you installed the modpack, just replace the file from the game with the new one of the mod you want to install, in this case the Nepgear's Futa-Fix

Just drag and drop it and replace the files.

Install location:
Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters\neptunia-sisters-vs-sisters_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

It is available on the "more mods" section.

It only affects some rare cases of the Futanari version of the modpack, it doesn't affect any other version since those doesn't have a Futanari Nepgear.

So, if your futanari Nepgear looks a bit off, you can install this fix.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: fix
3 hours ago, toro0079 said:

are the models backwards compatible with the other games in the series?

Most likely not since this is the first game made in Unity for the franchise, previous nep games where made in other engines like the PhyreEngine (rebirth games). 

On 11/28/2023 at 10:08 PM, Meekurukuru said:

@Agent58

Thanks for the linux / steam deck solution, this modpack had an issue before with AMD GPUs, like the steam deck's so it is nice to confirm that it is working with that workaround. Luckily the AMD textures were patched on the first day of release and it is included on the main download file of any version too.

Also, do you mind if I post your solution in the main thread for the people to see it?

I will mention you too since you found that solution and everyone deserves the credit for their work.

@Weißflügel

> thank you for the wonderfuk modpack!!!

No problem, I hope you like it!

> if it's okay for a suggestion, do you consider to make a cosmetic piercing, like clit or nips piercing mods would be great!!!

I always like hearing suggestions for mods, in fact, the Futanari and Pregnant versions were suggestions too.

Although, not all of them can be made into a mod but they are always welcome!

A nipple piercing sounds like a nice idea for a mod, that is for sure.

It uses the base 4K Vert from Neko Wanderer @猫タビ

I just made the nipple piercing onto it.

Link to the post in the more mods section:

@1458993677

The n card still cannot be displayed, I don’t know how to solve it.

The what?

Can you make Bukkake Lactating? Perhaps together with Nipple fuck fetish?

@KnightOfFavonius

> Can you make Bukkake Lactating? Perhaps together with Nipple fuck fetish?

For the bukkake stuff, when you finish the game you can enter photo mode and you can pose multiple characters in any position you like, so you can install the futanari version for some of them and you can make that thing if you so wish.

I also changed the photo mode images and models, so it is included in any version of the modpack

On 9/23/2023 at 1:10 PM, Meekurukuru said:

ALL of the menus, status, photos, library and equip screen have been changed

Same thing with the nipple fuck fetish, use photo mode with some futanari models.

You will need to be creative with the models in photo mode but it similar to the Senran Kagura pose mode.

Lactation or any kind of fluid is not possible due to engine limitations, enjoy the modpack and thanks for the suggestions.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: quote

After some a lot of testing with the static meshes from the models, here is the 

Accessories pack for Neptunia Sister VS Sister

This pack adds to the game the following accessories:

a cat tail, cat ears, a vibrator and a phallic shaped item too for any character to use!

Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.4378825ed0806eafcf42b0d0feb00716.png

Cat tail and ears accessories

CatNoireandVert.PNG.256fafdcd662e86cf378b6946c89f08d.PNG

CatNoireandNepgear.PNG.208e11994508ccf71d8b2b68bdaf304b.PNGCatNoireandVert2.PNG.2cc4293c07b4d8e9db4cd5fb52e9405b.PNGCatNoireandVert3.PNG.80afbd1749da34bb57684d9d93b86258.PNG

Vibrator accessory 

CatNoireandVertwithvibrator.PNG.05232ac5fc4b3be8984af269499f3aab.PNG

Phallic item accessory 

Vertaccessory3.PNG.9d35ae7048b2d2e82e9b8933e4df9d5f.PNGVertaccessory2.PNG.253205c2076b3d1141928233863d8480.PNGVertaccessory.PNG.20281a0dcbc54dfcfa2f853fa42a8025.PNG

Accessories replaced:

- Noble's Silk Hat - Black

- Fancy Sunglasses - Black

- Serval Ears -Yellow

- Human Hat - Blue

They can be bought at the start of the game and later on any shop too.

image.png.2a144502f24a4e8ff1140ff3cc8f2cc2.png
Beware that due to engine limitations, the first time you equip the accessories, they will look huge, so adjust them to be smaller and place them accordingly.

Also thanks to @KnightOfFavonius suggestions, here is Vert with the new accessories  

image.png.a639ff11004477b494efe40eacd7315a.png 

All the accesories require any version of the modpack to be installed first.

Enjoy the accessories pack

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: images
  • Meekurukuru changed the title to New mods available > Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters COMPLETE NSFW MODPACK + Uncensor patch ← Download available! NEW VARIANTS, MODELS, TEXTURES AND PHYSICS!
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 11:08 AM, Meekurukuru said:

@Agent58

Sure no problems.  Also my apologies for the late response.