How to adjust the woohoo start place in kinky world?

On 9/15/2023 at 4:14 AM, tomwong4253 said:

Hello all! Does anyone know how to set a specific place for whoring/woohoo by KW?

My sims simply got too "wild", everytime they perfer to start woohoo on the floor rather a bed (even the bed is only a few feet away). 

It might be some privacy setup masses, but i dont know how to adjust.

KW doesn't select objects for autonomous WooHoo, instead it selects a "random" WooHoo stage, if it is not able to select a valid object in range required by the stage it will select another stage, this is why you quite often end up with the floor as WooHoo location.

12 hours ago, Denton47 said:

KW doesn't select objects for autonomous WooHoo, instead it selects a "random" WooHoo stage, if it is not able to select a valid object in range required by the stage it will select another stage, this is why you quite often end up with the floor as WooHoo location.

Thanks for the info. That is interesting.

Will reduce the many existing Floor animations by changing the OKW XML line "<Objects>Floor,Rug</Objects> or "<Objects>Floor</Objects>"" into "<Objects>Rug</Objects>" and see if it will have the effect not to select autonomous the floor that often as woohoo location. Let's see....

Edited by Clydie
22 hours ago, Clydie said:

and see if it will have the effect not to select autonomous the floor that often as woohoo location.

Left only "standing" animations with the "<Objects>Floor</Objects>" all others I removed the Floor as woohoo location. So, less than a third of those animations are left for floor. As far as I was able to test, the floor was only rarely selected. Another point what disturbed me is with that gone too. The sims will not stretch out and woohoo anymore outside on the ground while you have inches of snow.... ?

I am happy with the result so far. Thanks again @Denton47 for the hint.

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

Left only "standing" animations with the "<Objects>Floor</Objects>" all others I removed the Floor as woohoo location. So, less than a third of those animations are left for floor. As far as I was able to test, the floor was only rarely selected. Another point what disturbed me is with that gone too. The sims will not stretch out and woohoo anymore outside on the ground while you have inches of snow.... ?

I am happy with the result so far. Thanks again @Denton47 for the hint.

I have been thinking about adding a weighting system for base object types instead of the current WooHoo stage chance system, this should be fairly simple to implement (I think), maybe also have a closer look at the random part as KW does seem to be playing the same animations over and over again.

I hope to get some free time next week so I can continue working on the next build.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 8:25 AM, Denton47 said:

WooHoo Object Weight System

Sounds promising. Did you implement a routine hunting through the installed OKW Xmls collecting the used objects for this menu ?

Because I wonder how a new object will come into this menu where no anim is made for yet. (i.e. tabletennis or similar)

Or do those get a generic weight then?

Edited by Clydie
On 10/8/2023 at 6:14 PM, Clydie said:

Sounds promising. Did you implement a routine hunting through the installed OKW Xmls collecting the used objects for this menu ?

Because I wonder how a new object will come into this menu where no anim is made for yet. (i.e. tabletennis or similar)

Or do those get a generic weight then?

The settings are static and they have to be base object or abstract types in order to work, this is the complete list,

BedDouble
BedSingle
Bar
Counter
Door
Fridge
WashingMachine
Bathtub
HotTubBase
Shower
Toilet
ChairDining
ChairLiving
ChairLounge
Loveseat
Sofa
Desk
TableCoffee
TableDining
Windows
ToiletStall
Car
MassageTable
PoolTable
PicnicTable
Other
Floor

Objects specified in the animation XML files that are not on the list go into Other, objects like MechanicalBull, Trampoline, Treadmill etc.

Floor is not an object but that is how it is specified in the XMLs.

I haven't counted them but the game has like 500+ object types and I can't possible list them all, I have chosen objects that are common on lots and venues and have 5+ animations but I can extend the list if needed.

On 10/10/2023 at 8:39 PM, Denton47 said:

I haven't counted them but the game has like 500+ object types and I can't possible list them all, I have chosen objects that are common on lots and venues and have 5+ animations but I can extend the list if needed.

Went through my OKW XMLs and filtered all the used objects and counted how often each appear.

Have almost all animations installed, I think. They count 1955 in my game at the moment.

However, attached a TXT file hereto, were you can see the object and the number how often it appears in the XML.

May be it can help a little to setup your settings, if you are interested.

(I wonder about the number of 91 different objects found. Did not expect that many.)

ANIM_OBJECT_EXTRACT_2.txt

On 10/12/2023 at 8:53 AM, Clydie said:

Went through my OKW XMLs and filtered all the used objects and counted how often each appear.

Have almost all animations installed, I think. They count 1955 in my game at the moment.

However, attached a TXT file hereto, were you can see the object and the number how often it appears in the XML.

May be it can help a little to setup your settings, if you are interested.

(I wonder about the number of 91 different objects found. Did not expect that many.)

ANIM_OBJECT_EXTRACT_2.txt 1.36 kB · 1 download

I think I should have most of them covered because the object types I use are base types meaning they cover everything that inherits from them.

For example the base type of CarHatchback is CarOwnable and the base type of CarOwnable is Car which is the one I use, so Car covers CarHatchback, CarSedan, CarSports etc.