How to change clothing slot

iggypop1

Hi

I want to reassign a corset to another slot right now its assigned to "TORSO" and i want her to keep it on while sexing without

unticking the torso slot in SL MCM

post-28-0-34352800-1381511969_thumb.jpg

and how to find the numbers of the slots?

Could somebody take my hand and lead me to a solution please

Im not to familiar with CK or TES5Edit so be nice :angel:

Iggy

Just change the circled area to whatever slot you want. I literally don't think I can dumb down the explanation more than that.

Hi

Thanx for helping

You say i could change, par your example, ex. feet to body ?

Im not shure what youre telling me

Tried the nifscope/ck thing  but CK  is over my head

So if it can be done in tess5edit would be better for me

Thanx

The picture I posted is Tes5Edit... even says so on the top.

Use the site that Vioxsis posted to figure out the which slot to change it to. and Tes5Edit to change it. I circled the area and all.

But honestly If you can't figure this out, just leave it alone before you break something. Unless you want to learn how to use nifscope, I'd advise you not to try to change something from the torso slot since. That corset isn't just a corset but the whole body, arms and legs. Or in layman's terms; you don't have the skills to do what you're trying to do, so learn from the bottom up or give up.

The picture I posted is Tes5Edit... even says so on the top.

Use the site that Vioxsis posted to figure out the which slot to change it to. and Tes5Edit to change it. I circled the area and all.

But honestly If you can't figure this out, just leave it alone before you break something. Unless you want to learn how to use nifscope, I'd advise you not to try to change something from the torso slot since. That corset isn't just a corset but the whole body, arms and legs. Or in layman's terms; you don't have the skills to do what you're trying to do, so learn from the bottom up or give up.

Yeah

I know your picture is  from Tess5edit .  I just kind of asking if the same slot change could be done in Tess5edit as with nifscope/CK, I  made the nifscope procedure described in the tutorial but got confused in CK (never tried CK before)

(English is not my lingo )

But your  right i am a  layman just tired of asking others to do things

Ok i let it go :-/

Thanx anyway

Archived