Dynamic Posters

View File

Dynamic posters anyone?

As the name suggests, the posters will change on its own every 1 Sim hour. There is a pool of 25 different posters per swatch, which will be chosen randomly every hour. You might as well turn off the Auto Shuffle function, and change the posters manually, using the Back/Next buttons. The last poster that was active during game save, that will be the one which will load after you restart the game.

PS. If you have Its Movie Time mod installed, you dont need this mod.

For modders:

Please have a look at this tutorial on how to create your own dynamic posters using the original one as asset.

Like my work and want to support it?

DC4gjLRUMAAyQ92.jpg.6cc22c512ed05f25a9b2846a65fe201b.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Basegame

This is certainly interesting, it reminds me a lot of an object that comes with the Moschino pack that basically does the same thing as this object but reproduces photos that you take in the game.

The bad thing about the object in the Moschino pack is that it is very small and has a kind of transparency that is very annoying. So, I'm wondering if there is a way to add that function to this object, that would be really cool.

Edited by Swee3
2 hours ago, Swee3 said:

This is certainly interesting, it reminds me a lot of an object that comes with the Moschino pack that basically does the same thing as this object but reproduces photos that you take in the game.

Not sure if you are talking about the digital photo object ? If yes, yeah, thats too small, and the sim has to have photos in inventory, for the object to work.

Anyway, this is mostly a tool for the other modders who bring new paintings to the game, but dont want to install ItsMovieTime mod as well (its already incorporated there, for the new DVD posters). It works basically as a standard painting, but with the auto shuffle function. I dont plan to create other sets for this one, was just a teaser.

The bad thing about the object in the Moschino pack is that it is very small and has a kind of transparency that is very annoying. So, I'm wondering if there is a way to add that function to this object, that would be really cool.

Not sure I understood. You mean to add this function to the Moschino object?

27 minutes ago, _TANK_ said:

Not sure if you are talking about the digital photo object ? If yes, yeah, thats too small, and the sim has to have photos in inventory, for the object to work.

Anyway, this is mostly a tool for the other modders who bring new paintings to the game, but dont want to install ItsMovieTime mod as well (its already incorporated there, for the new DVD posters). It works basically as a standard painting, but with the auto shuffle function. I dont plan to create other sets for this one, was just a teaser.

Not sure I understood. You mean to add this function to the Moschino object?

I really explained it wrong xD

I mean if it is possible that photos from the game can be added to your object (obviously in the game) with the same functionality of digital photo object (or something similar)

29 minutes ago, Swee3 said:

I really explained it wrong xD

I mean if it is possible that photos from the game can be added to your object (obviously in the game) with the same functionality of digital photo object (or something similar)

Oh i see. You mean the pics taken in game from the Sim, to be displayed on the dynamic painting. I guess is doable. Ill have a look at the tuning of the digital photo object.