Slavetats and Jcontainers, again

Hello fellow perverts, yep, it looks like a very common issue lots of people have and I've already scoured LL, Nexus, Reddit, Steam etc

I'm having an issue with JContainers and have been unable to use Slavetats for months. I keep trying different versions and even the ones on Github but it always just says "Warning this version of SlaveTats uses version 3 or greater of the JContainers API. You have a different version installed" in MCM etc...

It's driving me mad because I've had Slavetats working fine before for Dibellan Defenders. I just want to give my character benefits for playing naked!

The only thing different now is that I'm using Canliberks Immersive & Adult collection. Does anyone know if there might be something in that collection which causes a problem or is there one particular secret magical version of JContainers which does still work?

Edited by matt179
25 minutes ago, matt179 said:

or is there one particular secret magical version of JContainers which does still work?

There's no secret. The compatibility info is right there when you go to download the files. Once you know which version of the game executable and SKSE you have, you get the JC file matching said versions. On top of that confirm no other mod is providing old/different versions of JC files and enable JC in your mod manager.

image.png.eea804176360bc68287c8b5b93a47874.png

Thank you, I'm swamped in details and overwhelmed by acronyms... eyes glazing over...

I'm running the latest version of SSE (which is also AE?) so SSE = 1.6.640 and SKSE is 2.2.3

no file available for that combo on Nexus so I tried this one on github

image.png.122b4ef9f77aa2b382ee75e50182ad3f.png

Still getting the same error when opening the MCM except now also a message that Ostim is broken too.

?

The second file works fine with SKSE 2.2.2 and 2.2.3. I've been using it for several months now. I don't recall any problems with Slavetats (version 1.3.9). Never had to use github releases either.

9 minutes ago, matt179 said:

I'm running the latest version of SSE (which is also AE?)

All you need to keep in mind is the executable version. SE or AE are very poor terms to determine which version you have. AE was a free update, also a paid DLC with additional content. Regardless of you having the additional content, if you're on the latest patch your exe changed to that version (1.6.640) so that's what you need to look for in terms of compatibility.

Edited by Just Don't
1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

Slavetats (version 1.3.9)

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I was using the wrong version of Slavetats. All. This. Time.

Thank you kind random stranger, its working now and I'm very embarrassed but very grateful