Someone Hits You... [question]

For some time now I've been absolutely unable to travel with a companion in Fallout 4 because she keeps hitting me on the back of the head, knocking me out, doing something mean and then sending me off to Bound In Public. And it's not just once an hour or once a day, it's almost constantly with nearly no delay.

Strangers do it as well, but companions are incessant.

Here's a screen shot of the message in which MacCready (whom I even handcuffed so she won't fight) did it for the umpteenth mlilion time.

20230904061350_1.thumb.jpg.d0e3b4cca580b1a340e1e2ba138c9bdf.jpg

I've spent hours searching and tweaking the MCM settings for Sexual Harassment, Crime and Punishment, Magno Cum Gaudio, Provocative Perks, Family Planning, Just Business, Sex-Em-Up and a ton of other mods trying to figure out which mod is doing this.

I've disabled approaches on Sexual Harassment and everything I could think of trying to figure out what's doing this, and I can't find it.

Does anyone know which mod is doing this? I'd like to try to change the settings to stop it. Once a day might be okay, but it's completely intrusive as is.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Stanoth said:

Hello! ?
It's in Provocative Perks, the one giving you +1 charisma but other people tend to be jealous of you 

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I'm going to disable that right away *laughs* It's been driving me crazy, haha. Thanks! :)

Edit: Not disable the whole mod, just that perk, haha.

Edited by Karna5
  • 2 months later...
On 9/4/2023 at 5:14 PM, Karna5 said:

For some time now I've been absolutely unable to travel with a companion in Fallout 4 because she keeps hitting me on the back of the head, knocking me out, doing something mean and then sending me off to Bound In Public. And it's not just once an hour or once a day, it's almost constantly with nearly no delay.

Strangers do it as well, but companions are incessant.

Here's a screen shot of the message in which MacCready (whom I even handcuffed so she won't fight) did it for the umpteenth mlilion time.

Hide contents

20230904061350_1.thumb.jpg.d0e3b4cca580b1a340e1e2ba138c9bdf.jpg

I've spent hours searching and tweaking the MCM settings for Sexual Harassment, Crime and Punishment, Magno Cum Gaudio, Provocative Perks, Family Planning, Just Business, Sex-Em-Up and a ton of other mods trying to figure out which mod is doing this.

I've disabled approaches on Sexual Harassment and everything I could think of trying to figure out what's doing this, and I can't find it.

Does anyone know which mod is doing this? I'd like to try to change the settings to stop it. Once a day might be okay, but it's completely intrusive as is.

Thanks.

Have you some mod or option for being kidnapped or knockout?

20 hours ago, Hober9 said:

Have you some mod or option for being kidnapped or knockout?

There are many such mods for Fallout 4.

- Commonwealth Slavers starts with you being captured and taken to a brutal whore house (wonderful writing)

- Provocative Perks has a couple of perk options for either taking advantage of you (and potentially kidnapping you and sending you to bound in public) if you're drunk or for having jealous people assault you (non-combat) and potentially send you to bound in public (great mod if you haven't tried it yet)

- Sexual Harassment has various options for having people take advantage of you and potentially send you to bound in public (a must have mod in my opinion, for various reasons)

- AAF Violate (an essential mod for Fallout 4) has the ability to send you to bound in public, combat surrender kidnapping or raider pet if you lose a battle.

On 11/23/2023 at 2:42 PM, Karna5 said:

There are many such mods for Fallout 4.

- Provocative Perks has a couple of perk options for either taking advantage of you (and potentially kidnapping you and sending you to bound in public) if you're drunk or for having jealous people assault you (non-combat) and potentially send you to bound in public (great mod if you haven't tried it yet)

I do not know this mod. Go to look.

Greetings.