Schlong of Skyrim help

Hey guys I've been having strange issues with SOS. I can get the schlongs to work correctly but I have to go to the MCM and manually change the "No schlong" option into schlongs and adjust the size myself. I have to do this for every male npc I encounter in the game which is annoying. It's very strange because the mod is supposed to assign schlongs to every male npc according to their races. Any fixes? I have HIMBO and Tempered male skins installed btw.

I am not sure if this is the forced underwear bug, because If I actually go in MCM and change the "No schlong" option into some type of schlong and adjust the size myself, I can get the schlong to show. It's just it's so painful to have to do this to every NPC I interact with.image.png.6bf4af061ec300f1e778b87dddf5ed4b.png

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Have you looked at the other tabs, e.g. Smurf Average or Bad Dog Orc? That is where you assign schlongs to NPCs.

They all have probabilities assigned to each race. I remember not having to do any of this when I first started modding. Still, no matter how I tweak the settings I can only assign schlong to the npc closest to me.

I can't get this to work. It keeps telling me that the SchlongofSkyrim.dll isn't correct or something? I downloaded the SE version, but also tried downloading the newer updated AE version that says it fixed the .dll issue, but nothing is working. I've tried running the AE version with the SE version removed, but it still doesn't work and the game keeps giving me errors that the same .dll file isn't working. I don't know what to do.

SkyrimSE_GbUFDqUlSy.png

Edited by MrTailson

Honestly... it's never worked properly for me either.

The Settings tab is so confusing I was once considering pretending that English wasn't my first language so that someone could explain in very simple words.  I try tinkering with the sizes and types, and it never does anything.  I want them all like size 6 +/- 1, and they all end up being size 0, size 1, or size 9.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 6:13 PM, Cowboy_17 said:

Hey guys I've been having strange issues with SOS. I can get the schlongs to work correctly but I have to go to the MCM and manually change the "No schlong" option into schlongs and adjust the size myself. I have to do this for every male npc I encounter in the game which is annoying. It's very strange because the mod is supposed to assign schlongs to every male npc according to their races. Any fixes? I have HIMBO and Tempered male skins installed btw.

I am not sure if this is the forced underwear bug, because If I actually go in MCM and change the "No schlong" option into some type of schlong and adjust the size myself, I can get the schlong to show. It's just it's so painful to have to do this to every NPC I interact with.image.png.6bf4af061ec300f1e778b87dddf5ed4b.png

I am having the same issue, did you ever get it sorted?