Im Proabably an idiot but please help

GrantX91

post-242729-0-42267200-1381238146_thumb.jpgSo I have everything installed correctly and from my understanding im suppose to see options under the FNIS selector spell for the mod animations i install? but instead when I cast selector all I see for choices are  "C1... C10... C19...  etc etc". so theres no way for me to play the animations unless I go into the command console and play them. Some of the mods i have installed are ZaZ and some others.   

So I have everything installed correctly and from my understanding im suppose to see options under the FNIS selector spell for the mod animations i install? but instead when I cast selector all I see for choices are  "C1... C10... C19...  etc etc". so theres no way for me to play the animations unless I go into the command console and play them. Some of the mods i have installed are ZaZ and some others.  attachicon.gifScreenShot8.bmp

You need to equip the FNIS Idle selection  in One hand and the FNIS Player Idles ( or FNIS NPC Idles ) in the other .

After selecting an Idle cast on your self with the FNIS Player Idles

or

Use the  FNIS NPC Idles on an NPC

Cheers

There are 3 spells, FNIS Idle Selection, FNIS NPC Idles and FNIS Player Idles. Here is what they do:

FNIS Idle Selection: lets you choose the idle you are going to cast on someone/yourself

FNIS NPC Idles: cast on an NPC and they will play the selected idle

FNIS Player Idles: cast on yourself and your character will play the selected idle

I know what they do that's not the problem the problem is, I cant seem to find any other way to use the animations I've downloaded for any of the mods I've got to use with sexlab, other then running threw animations on the target threw the console. like playidle.soandso.   I thought there would be a spell like FNIS selector I could use to pick a animation for w/e mod I installed to a spell like FNIS NPC IDLE to get them to do it. But I cant. Again the only way Ive figured out how to use the animations with the mods Ive downloaded is threw the console.

I know what they do that's not the problem the problem is, I cant seem to find any other way to use the animations I've downloaded for any of the mods I've got to use with sexlab, other then running threw animations on the target threw the console. like playidle.soandso.   I thought there would be a spell like FNIS selector I could use to pick a animation for w/e mod I installed to a spell like FNIS NPC IDLE to get them to do it. But I cant. Again the only way Ive figured out how to use the animations with the mods Ive downloaded is threw the console.

Thats obvious , Not all animations mods will have Spells ,

Lucky for you that SexLab has something called Matchmaker .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker/

Good Luck

Archived