Possible BDSM Mod

Adam Jensen

I been wondering for a bit, is there any way to trigger zaz animations through dialogue? I have this idea, where Haelga has a secret room full of zaz objects. In my idea, PC could voluntarily submit to Haelga who would act as a mistress of osrts (I guess?). Haelga would then have control of pc and play zaz animations at will, but if PC wants to leave, it could use a safeword of sorts to stop the bound animations.

Since I have no experience as a modder, I am wondering if this is possible and how could it be achieved. Would it be very hard to implement? I appreciate the feedback.

There already is sort of a model to build on. Look at Sanguine's Debauchery they have a master/slave whipping thing (it even comes with visual whipping marks on your character), along with the hanging chains that you char can be shackled in while being whipped. that could count for bdsm. Hmm.... maybe an upside down blowjob... :)

And I believe there are some sexual animation that use the pillory pose animation from Zaz pack.

In other words, try asking Zaz and the author of Sanguine's Debauchery.

• 2 months later...

I am fairly sure involves a combination of quests and a bit of scripting.  It might even involve AI Packages.  If you look into the quests and scripts from the lower dungeon of Vampire Slavers Den (Mod on the Nexus).  There is an NPC there which engages the tied up animation and whips you on request.  That is where I would look if I were you, and where I have looked before when I was taking notes on how to do it.  Alas, I had to focus on college and finals.  Hopefully, I can get back into modding now that is over. 

I did, however, figure how how to properly use the beheading execution marker.  I also figured out how to properly code a lever to make it happen, just like in Hydra (Another Nexus Mod).  I had to figure out the code for that myself, since the code in Hydra was locked, or lost to me for some reason.  I know you didn't ask for this, but I thought I might lay it out there.

Archived