how to check skyrim version ??

D_ManXX2

I see allot of mods pointing out that the version needs to be the latest 1.9.32.0.8 but when i check my exe it is only pointing 1.9.32.0 i tried verifying steam game cash option but it did not find anything to update So i take it my game was already patched to the latest version ?? So why i they mentioning 1.9.32.0.8 in there game ??

Can someone check there TESV.exe with right click mouse button and go to details tab and see what version it says ??

ok that is weird in game my menu does say 1.9.32.0.8 so maybe Bethesda forgot to update there TESV.exe to reflect this game version.

1.8.151.0 That was an old game version, where facials still worked right ?? No i was only confused where the game versions would differ because these things gets confusing if you don't know where to look. Steam always updated my games correctly.  Only this version mismatched got me confusing.

1.8.151.0 That was an old game version, where facials still worked right ?? No i was only confused where the game versions would differ because these things gets confusing if you don't know where to look. Steam always updated my games correctly.  Only this version mismatched got me confusing.

the reason is that I steam blocked, so it is not possible for steam to play my updated, because they have no access. I even added myself a safety copy! is in many mods "required patches 1.9", all rubbish, almost all mods work for me. this is why I stay with version 1.8.151.0.

german \ deutsch !

das liegt daran , daß ich steam blockiert habe , so ist es für steam nicht möglich mein spiel zu aktualisieren , denn sie bekommen keinen zugriff . ich habe mir sogar eine sicherheitskopie zugelegt ! bei vielen mods steht "benötigt patches 1.9 ", alles quatsch , bei mir funktionieren fast alle mods . aus diesem grund bleibe ich bei version 1.8.151.0 .

Its probably because the creation kit is updated in-line with Skyrim. The current version of CK is 1.9.32.0. So mods that are created by the legit copy of CK (that bundles with Skyrim of course) requires Skyrim to be in its latest update. Paranoia maybe, but it guarantees the safety from further errors in game.

But its true, the official patches are trash.  

Archived