There are a few problems with my installation. Certain characters like Laura don't render entirely. She's just a floating head and hands. Extremities like hands and feet disappear when a character is bound as well, which applies to all characters. The animations also sometimes don't work properly, with character's arms sort of moving freely outside armbinders and such. 

I think Deviously Cursed Loot is a little broken as well. THe surrender condition will sometimes occur at random, and characters will just sort of walk away in passive mode, then teleport closer to bind the player character. They seem to go into hostile mode immediately afterward sometimes, causing the surrender again when my character is helpless. I've also had a case where a surrender condition has sent me into a sort of noclip mode, where I am unable to perform any actions or move my character properly.

The rape event doesn't seem to work properly, either-- even after surrender and being bound. The game sort of softlocks, with the characters sort of idling forever. Maybe the animations aren't loading properly, or some switch isn't being flipped. Is there a way to fix this?

My setup of unique mods is:

Devious Devices 5.2 (SE), Devious Devices Equip, DD Assets and DD Lore

Devious Interests

Deviously Cursed Loot

Deviously Accessible

Laura's Bondage Shop

mcg Devious Devices

Devious Sounds

I'm using AE, with SexLab, Aroused and ZAP installed for SE. 

DD itself, or one of its associated mods, also seems to behave strangely. Nemesis claims that there are animations with 32-bit architecture in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\Character\animations\DD, and thus refuses to load them.

My Steam folder, along with Skyrim, is located on my Desktop, and my MO2 folder is located in AppData/Local.

I'm also writing this before going to bed, so I won't be able to reply until the morning-- in about seven hours or so. I hope that what I've written here is enough for someone to help me.

Edited by frogpith

That's a lot of problems. You may have better luck posting in the Devious Devices SE mod thread for help, but here's some already:

• Remove DD Assets, it stems from an older time where DD was distributed over multiple mods. You don't need it. Everything in there is present (and better) in DD 5.2.
  • You should not be seeing that warning about animations. Double-check that you are actually running the SE version of DD. Verify that that mcg Devious Devices mod, which I think adds animations, is suitable for SE and DD 5.2. It lists Devices Devices Integration 4.0 as its requirements, which suggests it is made for a much older version of DD. You are probably better off removing it for now.
  • Floating heads usually means either you did not build outfits in Bodyslide. Remove DD Assets first, then check that you built your outfits in Bodyslide. If the issues are still present, post again.
  • Your issues with Cursed Loot events sound like problems with script latency. Sometimes this can result form individual broken mods, but more commonly it's the result of having some broken setup of incompatible / outdated mods overload Skyrim's Papyrus script engine. Fix the above two things first and try again.

Hmm. I did already build everything in BodySlide. Before that, nothing was rendering correctly. My character's entire body vanished. Maybe it's just not picking up Laura, for whatever reason?

I'm using the SE/AE/VR version of DD. I'll try unloading MCGDD, and see what that does. I'll remove Assets as well.