(ideas) Male Pregnancy/Anal Pregnancy

Is there any male pregnancy submods for RJW? That allows males becoming pregnant without implantimg vagina, just via anal sex? it just seems to me that for the entire time of the existence of the RJW, no one has ever done such a submod. If there really no such submods, can someone make it, please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As far as I know the only way for an anal pregnancy/mpreg is to be implanted with eggs of some sort. Maybe devmoding in a pregnancy onto a male pawn could work for you in the meantime but I'm not sure how well that'll go without an accompanying vagina hediff.

You could also use character editor(a mod) to change the pawn's body texture into a male one while keeping the vag, allowing you to basically pretend it's mpreg/anal-preg but at the end of the day it's still a normal pregnancy. Equivalent to a cuntboy kind of thing.

Just spitballing here but perhaps a modification or copy can be made of the anus bodypart hediff that would have it allow pawns to get pregnant with it while still treating it as an anus. Of course if you do decide add or modify this part, if you are able to and if it's even a thing that can be easily done on the XMLs, I have no idea how this will affect your game.

21 hours ago, StarsofBondage said:

As far as I know the only way for an anal pregnancy/mpreg is to be implanted with eggs of some sort. Maybe devmoding in a pregnancy onto a male pawn could work for you in the meantime but I'm not sure how well that'll go without an accompanying vagina hediff.

You could also use character editor(a mod) to change the pawn's body texture into a male one while keeping the vag, allowing you to basically pretend it's mpreg/anal-preg but at the end of the day it's still a normal pregnancy. Equivalent to a cuntboy kind of thing.

Just spitballing here but perhaps a modification or copy can be made of the anus bodypart hediff that would have it allow pawns to get pregnant with it while still treating it as an anus. Of course if you do decide add or modify this part, if you are able to and if it's even a thing that can be easily done on the XMLs, I have no idea how this will affect your game.

I don't really want to delve into the code myself, I'm a bad modder

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...