lil_secrets_pierce_clit

• Last Module Called: interaction.py
  • Last Function Called: _tuning_loaded_callback
  • Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory'), CategoryID: interaction:2148

someone can help me?

Looks like an issue with Nisa's Wicked Perversions, probably an outdated version of the mod that you're running on an updated game version (or the other way around). However, the currently available public version of WP was released before the last week's game update (July 20 vs August 3), so that might have broken something (I haven't gotten around to updating my game yet). In any case, updating Wicked Pervs to the latest version is your best bet (if you haven't done so already).

Do you know when exactly this error pops up? From the class identifier in the error log, I'd guess that it is related to the rabbit-hole event that triggers after selecting to get a piercing via the computer, but that works perfectly fine for me (updated earlier today and just tested it).

If you don't have it already, maybe install MC Command Center, as it will give you a notification in-game whenever an error occurs. That way, you'll almost instantly know when something went wrong and it's easier to find the cause or re-create the issue. Without knowing what lead to this error, all that I can come up with is to try whatever you did again, but only with WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs, Wicked Pervs and MCCC (if you have it) in your Mods folder. Also don't forget to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make any changes to your mods or the game itself (including updates).

• MC Command Center Last Exception Aug 13 - 17:28:50 Summary

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory'), CategoryID: interaction:2148

Pretty Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

Full Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

MC Command Center Last Exception Aug 13 - 17:28:50 Summary

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:Sim_visiting_farm'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory'), CategoryID: interaction:2148

MC Command Center Last Exception Aug 13 - 17:28:51 Summary

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbithole_visit_farm_no_rp'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory'), CategoryID: interaction:2148

MC Command Center Last Exception Aug 13 - 17:28:51 Summary

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbithole_farm_tuneup'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory'), CategoryID: interaction:2148

Could you please upload/attach the HTML file for that report (using the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." section, because copying the contents into a post will be messy at best)? Your screenshot only shows the error messages (i.e. the problem), but the call stacks and other information in that report might tell us the cause of the problem.

Huh, the version numbers for the game and the mods seem to match. Just tested the Farm visit thing in my game and I can confirm that it works even with the August patch installed.

Only thing that gives me a bad feeling in your MCCC report are those errors related to the whims tracker. The mod list at the top of the file says your version of EllaNoir's "Flirty Fetishes" is from March, so you should probably update that mod (along with any other trait or aspiration mods you might have). Could be unrelated to your Wicked Pervs issue, but it's worth a shot.

Also, there are three duplicates among your tuning mods / .package files:

- "(optional)Add Buffs to Default WW [YG].package", once in "Mods\ALL" and once "Mods\Cumshine" (same timestamp, just remove one of them)

- "1_BASE_FRAMEWORK_PECO_CinErotique_POR_BR_PHP13!.package", once in "Mods\CinErotique" and once in "Mods\CinErotique\VIDEOS" (same timestamp, probably smarter to delete the latter of the two)

- "wild_guy BreastVeins.package", once in "Mods\ALL" and once in "Mods\ALL\wild_guy_Female_Body_Details_LL_09.08.22\FBD" (one of the is significantly newer, so get rid of the older one to prevent visual issues or CAS bugs)

These are just minor things but why not deal with them as well while you're already at it?

If the problems with Wicked Pervs persist even after dealing with everything else listed in your MCCC report, you should probably report this issue over in the Wicked Pervs support thread. If it's an actual bug, it needs to be fixed, and if there's something else that's wrong and I don't see it, maybe someone else will.