NPCs move around during sex?

As Ashal has already stated (look in the main SexLab thread), this has already been fixed and will be available in the 1.21 release.  According to his note (again in the main SexLab thread in a post TODAY), he is working to fix a couple of other issues prior to releasing it.  Patience (and a quick look in the main thread - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v120-updated-0927/?p=531321 ) would be appreciated, I'm sure.

Tested the new 1.21 beta build. The problem is still there, but this time its not so much the npcs moving around, but during the animation, they stop, get up, and move in one place. The animation restarts during each phase, but after like 4-5 seconds, they get up again and try to move away. Reporting this so they can fix it for 1.21.

Could it be something with the existing scripts running on the NPC's?

I just tested it on a fresh install and fresh game- ecountered it with a riften guard that constantly wanted to return to his post midway through the action, but I didn't encounter it with two actors that were just standing around.

I then tried it with matchmaker (in case the fact that "solutions" hasn't been updated was a factor) and found that it still occurred- if the characters were idle, everything was fine, but if they had someplace interesting to be, they moved.

Setunconscious 1 made things work.  I just had to remember to set it back when I was done.

Could it be something with the existing scripts running on the NPC's?

I just tested it on a fresh install and fresh game- ecountered it with a riften guard that constantly wanted to return to his post midway through the action, but I didn't encounter it with two actors that were just standing around.

I then tried it with matchmaker (in case the fact that "solutions" hasn't been updated was a factor) and found that it still occurred- if the characters were idle, everything was fine, but if they had someplace interesting to be, they moved.

Setunconscious 1 made things work.  I just had to remember to set it back when I was done.

yes, my observations are exactly the same. It seemed as if the normal scripting took precendence over the sexlab animations.

It worked well before, maybe due to some misplaced lines of code in the last updates.

Archived