ECE 1.0 Help

Eu4orick

I would like to try convert my old character & race from Imperial to the ygnord race that ECE comes with. Using the player.setrace ygnord as the console command to try and avoid the reset of showracemenu command from happening. Everything seems to be ok apart from the head meshs or head textures not sure which do not change over to the ones I have in my Enhanced folders for ygnord. The rest of the body bits seem to convert fine.

The only way I can find to convert to the full body & head is if I change my race using showracemenu, but that resets all my skills etc from game. 

Anyone got a clue if there is anything I can do to stop this conversion doing half the job I want  it too without screwing up my saved skills etc?

If you have RaceMenu mod installed, you can just use showracemenu command. It's perfectly safe with this mod.

Also, RaceMenu mod with it's companion CharGen mod now provides (nearly)all the CME/ECE sliders for default races without ECE/CME. Not mentioning Ningheims awesomeness. So you can leave your race intact, just use those sliders to tune your character to your liking.

If you have RaceMenu mod installed, you can just use showracemenu command. It's perfectly safe with this mod.

Also, RaceMenu mod with it's companion CharGen mod now provides (nearly)all the CME/ECE sliders for default races without ECE/CME. Not mentioning Ningheims awesomeness. So you can leave your race intact, just use those sliders to tune your character to your liking.

Hmm, I have it but uninstalled it due to it missing alot of ECE silders not fully supported yet like nose stuff. I wonder if I could install it, convert the race part hopefully without a skill tree reset then go back to normal ECE. 

The tree of skills as in smithing, one handed weapons etc etc. Those get messed up if I use showracemenu, commonly happens with this command. Do not know of a safe way around it other than using player.setrace command and not touch the race selection in the showrace menu box. Using Racemenu mod for me also messes up my skills once a race change has been made and saved.

Archived