Having a problem with CC but BetterException couldn't tell what cause it

Hi, thank you so much for paying attention to this topic

I just purchased a few different game packs: Get Together, High School, Strangeville, Cats & Dogs. And I added some CC.
But when I play the game, BE just keeps popping up saying that some object is missing which causes animations to fail. 
And I tried to find what it is, but the game just runs normally. When I checked the BE report, it shows this window which don't tell what CC cause it.

I tried to delete every new CC I added and playtest, but it still pops up tho. So, if anyone knows what causes this problem, please tell me.

PS. I might think that some old CC might cause it 'cause they're new game packs added and it starts to function that.
PS2. I attached the report and the pic. Pls take a look.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ?

image.png.8c947fb2f58ea14f92c9dabcf0ae703d.png

BE-ExceptionReport-20230801-162119.html

I think this here is the key bit of info:

'Unable to find joint b__subroot__9 on object_bedDouble_EP06NB:0x011e1057ebe900ec[8]'

Had the same thing happen in my game with a CC double bed after installing the latest game and mod updates yesterday. MCCC would give an alert on loading the lot, WW would throw an exception when using that bed for sex. Since I had only one CC bed on two of the affected lots, it was pretty easy to identify the culprit.

I managed to re-build the CC bed in Sims 4 Studio, using the same base object (which did not cause any issues following the update) and the contents of the original CC file. If that's not an option for you, simply remove the broken bed or just don't use it in your game.

38 minutes ago, treypk said:

Hi, thank you so much for paying attention to this topic

I just purchased a few different game packs: Get Together, High School, Strangeville, Cats & Dogs. And I added some CC.
But when I play the game, BE just keeps popping up saying that some object is missing which causes animations to fail. 
And I tried to find what it is, but the game just runs normally. When I checked the BE report, it shows this window which don't tell what CC cause it.

I tried to delete every new CC I added and playtest, but it still pops up tho. So, if anyone knows what causes this problem, please tell me.

PS. I might think that some old CC might cause it 'cause they're new game packs added and it starts to function that.
PS2. I attached the report and the pic. Pls take a look.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ?

BE-ExceptionReport-20230801-162119.html 168.5 kB · 1 download

From what I see in your mods list RAN, AEP and BKRW's Breastaurant Career are ones that are not updated to newest game version.

AEP and RAN last update is November 22, 2022 and the other mod last update is from May 13, 2021.

Remove those 3, clear game cache and try again.

Also any big merged files might cause issues as who knows what they include inside (like for example what even is Club 1.6.package, Cuerpos.package or Venus.package?)

Also you have for example IllogicalSims_Moschino stuff and do not own the Moschino Stuff Pack, so this might be causing issues.

You can NEVER download stuff for packs you don't own. In best case they just won't work. In worse case will cause game crashes.

Recent tuning problems show issues with mods I mentioned above and also with Gay Archetypes - I would remove it too, it might be broken or not compatible with last game update.

Spoiler

image.png.0c607a7c723a29617163eecce4d8f5e0.png

1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

I think this here is the key bit of info:

Had the same thing happen in my game with a CC double bed after installing the latest game and mod updates yesterday. MCCC would give an alert on loading the lot, WW would throw an exception when using that bed for sex. Since I had only one CC bed on two of the affected lots, it was pretty easy to identify the culprit.

I managed to re-build the CC bed in Sims 4 Studio, using the same base object (which did not cause any issues following the update) and the contents of the original CC file. If that's not an option for you, simply remove the broken bed or just don't use it in your game.

Heyyyyy, thank you so much for replying!

Btw,
I deleted all the CC beds but it's still happening. ?
May I ask if the problem you had is the same as mine?
So how do you fix it? Or are you still facing this problem recently?

1 hour ago, mcromance said:

From what I see in your mods list RAN, AEP and BKRW's Breastaurant Career are ones that are not updated to newest game version.

AEP and RAN last update is November 22, 2022 and the other mod last update is from May 13, 2021.

Remove those 3, clear game cache and try again.

Also any big merged files might cause issues as who knows what they include inside (like for example what even is Club 1.6.package, Cuerpos.package or Venus.package?)

Also you have for example IllogicalSims_Moschino stuff and do not own the Moschino Stuff Pack, so this might be causing issues.

You can NEVER download stuff for packs you don't own. In best case they just won't work. In worse case will cause game crashes.

Recent tuning problems show issues with mods I mentioned above and also with Gay Archetypes - I would remove it too, it might be broken or not compatible with last game update.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0c607a7c723a29617163eecce4d8f5e0.png

Hi!!! thank you so much for replying.

I deleted every mod you've mentioned above and it's still happening tho ?
Do you know what else can cause it?