Accessory Bra conversion tutorials

I'm looking for any good quality accessory bras and panties, but ideally what I want to do is just take all the CC and Maxis underwear I have now and convert them into Accessories and have them available on three or four different accessory slots for better flexibility. Is there a good way to do this? I tried opening some Maxis bras in S4S and changing their sort categories to "accessory", and I also tried it with "toenail" and "left lip ring" but that didn't work so I'm assuming there's a little more to it than that.

Underwear is usually an UPPER_BODY or LOWER_BODY part with a mesh which includes legs or arms etc. Technically it should be possible for TS4 to render a 'LOWER_BODY' with jeans and a TOE_NAIL with panties. There is something like SortLayer or SortOrder which might help to make sure that TOE_NAIL is rendered before LOWER_BODY. But things may still look really weird if non-default meshes are used for lower or upper body.

Some people converted the mesh to only contain the bra/panty (removed all leg and arm parts) to have a proper accessory. This works quite good but is a lot of effort.