CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A MOD TO FUCK A DEATHCLAW. AHHHHHHH

OP obviously meant male on Deathclaw here (someone didn't play Frontier, lol).

I made proper Deathclaw rig yesterday, and yes, I consider to make some male on Deathclaw (or probably "reverse" deathclaw on male, to be more correct ?) animations for Alpha females. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 1:08 AM, dborg2 said:

Fertile Breeder has some stuff with deathclaw sex.

Sexout Breeder has a huge storyline around deathclaw breeding.

Are there other mods for FO:NV that have deathclaw mods for them? Guessing they don't have the same enthusiasm as the Skyrim and FO4 modders when it comes to fantasy creatures lol.
Also a bit off topic but I've noticed that those 2 mods and a lot of other mods in the FO:NV forums has a looooooot of breeding/pregnancy in them. Thought it was a bit funny.

EDIT: Oh God I did not realize the pun till I read it again, fml xD

Edited by Veorer
11 hours ago, ImAshametobehere said:

Get some help

I installed the Female Deathclaw mod but shame there are no supporting animations for it.
Are there any Males on F Deathclaw?

Since, in the original game, there is only 1 female deathclaw, I think nobody had intentions to make those animations.

Also if you target her with VATS, you can see that Oblivion also didn't care about the female deathclaw, as the different parts of the body are all over the place. (In case you are wondering, you have a denmother in the quary)

On 8/12/2023 at 1:50 AM, dborg2 said:

Since, in the original game, there is only 1 female deathclaw, I think nobody had intentions to make those animations.

Also if you target her with VATS, you can see that Oblivion also didn't care about the female deathclaw, as the different parts of the body are all over the place. (In case you are wondering, you have a denmother in the quary)

I wasn't really directed toward Oblivion or Skyrim. Primarily Fallout 4. But alright. 
By any chance, is animating hard?