Updated Everything, Sex Animations won't start.

There never seems to be a consistent reason it doesn't work. I reinstalled skyrim completely and only loaded the framework, the required skeleton, fNIS and it still doesn't work. Don't use a custom race and don't have any mods loaded except the afore mentioned. So, I don't unrest and how it can be anything but the framework, especially since I managed to get previous versions to work. Aaargh.

I've pretty much given up and reverted back to 1.15 since then. :(

Every time I see an update from 1.2 onwards, I just can't be bothered to even download and try it because it's never going to work and the mod authors don't seem the least bit interested in investigating the issue.

I can get bestiality rape running along side 1.15, and the installation instructions for those are a lot more complex to deal with than the SSL 1.2.

So it's extremely patronizing when the modders still refer to me in a "hurr dhurr me stupid user can't install SSL correctly" tone, when I've made a fresh install with SSL 1.2 and it's peripheral mods being the only things installed.

I had a few problems getting it to work also, but for me what finally fixed it was

re-running fnis

Checking the "gender specific animations"

Which I never had to do before.

I have had no problems with it since.

Hopefully this helps get it going for others as well.

Securenym

i have the same problem the only solution i have is:

Clean SexLab

Wait 2 hours

Enable SexLab

Wait 2 hours

Wait to get SexLab installed, then it should work until you leave/enter any building.

If anyone knows how to fix this just answer here .-.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else still have problems? I keep getting T-poses in matchmaking and submit (only sexlabmods Ive installed). Ive gone over and over the installation and everything is installed correctly.

Had everything installed correctly but kept getting T poses, so I tried downgrading to fnis 3.5 and sexlab 1.15 (and removing the ZaZAnimationPack, FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_List.txt and mt_behavior.hkx from the animations folder) and voila. Matchmaking is working perfectly at least. I guess creature animations arent working (couldnt find an older version of the animationpack) and I know the current version of Submit isnt working with this setup.

EDIT:

Acctually works with the newest creature pack and FNIS. Sorry, my fault. The only thing I did was downgrade sexlab. Submit is working perfectly also.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i had the same problem

[Explanation]: it is not like the game's animation is not starting nor the characters poses like a T shape. it is simply when i try Defeat's spell, sex Addict, Mini lovers, submit or any other spell that rely on Sex lab, they just do nothing, like it has never been triggered.

[attempts]: tried to remove all related Sexlab mods and reinstall them (even just the basics), tried to new save-quit-load, tried save tool, tried test5edit, tried wyre bash. of course each time i ran FNIS as it should.

[suspicions]:  i started a new game and the sexlab animation successfully triggered. added the additional Sexlab animation and mods yet again, the SexLab animation didnt start. then it hit me, perhaps when i installed wyre bash i made something wrong (i'm still in process of analysing wyre bash's role in this, thus yet cant confirm).

[tentative conclusion]: for me, installing all the needed SexLab mods and start a new game does the thing, but it doesnt work on a previously saved game, doing so does the same mentioned problem.

just wanted to share my experience, perhaps we can find a pattern in order to know the cause of this problem.

• 1 year later...

Archived