On 1/29/2024 at 10:16 AM, fox232r said:

How do I start having sex? I don't really understand which keys to press and I haven't found any information about it 

check the readme. it should be either R or F, and remember you have to take off your headset to expose your genitals (men also have to wait for their arousal to be high enough, so if it isn't coming out when you take off your headset just give it a minute)

On 1/27/2024 at 1:59 AM, Melancholy_and_Death said:

why you just don't code it on clothes instead of headset?

I haven't figured out a way to make the code respond to your clothes being off. barotrauma modding is janky and quite frankly fucking cancer, with basically zero real documentation outside of the source code. The only way that I could see that working is to override every single piece of clothing in the game and make it stop you from being exposed while worn, but that would not only be tedious as fuck, it would also mean there is no compatability with any modded clothing unless somebody makes a patch for that specific mod. also if the game updates and changes clothes in any way I'd probably have to do it all over again.

now that I put a bit of thought into it I MIGHT have a solution that would work, since I have more understanding of barotrauma code than I did when I started this mod, but no guarantees.

• 4 weeks later...

Pursue a Informative task, not asking for comp.
‖color:#9370DB‖[forbidden_mod]‖color:end‖ Failed to load "LocalMods/&_&/hornyaffliction.xml": "forbidden_mod" depends on a package with name or ID "SEX MOD" that is not currently installed.
   at Barotrauma.ContentPath.get_Value() in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\ContentManagement\ContentPath.cs:line 58
   at Barotrauma.Sprite.LoadTexture(Vector4& sourceVector, Boolean& shouldReturn) in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaClient\ClientSource\Sprite\Sprite.cs:line 124
   at Barotrauma.Sprite..ctor(ContentXElement element, String path, String file, Boolean lazyLoad) in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\Sprite\Sprite.cs:line 114
   at Barotrauma.AfflictionPrefab..ctor(ContentXElement element, AfflictionsFile file, Type type) in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\Characters\Health\Afflictions\AfflictionPrefab.cs:line 959
   at Barotrauma.AfflictionsFile.CreatePrefab(ContentXElement element, Type type) in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\ContentManagement\ContentFile\AfflictionsFile.cs:line 94
   at Barotrauma.AfflictionsFile.ParseElement(ContentXElement element, Boolean overriding) in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\ContentManagement\ContentFile\AfflictionsFile.cs:line 68
   at Barotrauma.Extensions.IEnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 source, Action`1 action) in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\Extensions\IEnumerableExtensions.cs:line 128
   at Barotrauma.AfflictionsFile.ParseElement(ContentXElement element, Boolean overriding) in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\ContentManagement\ContentFile\AfflictionsFile.cs:line 68
   at Barotrauma.AfflictionsFile.LoadFile() in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\ContentManagement\ContentFile\AfflictionsFile.cs:line 88
   at Barotrauma.ContentPackage.<>c__DisplayClass52_0.<<LoadContentEnumerable>g__loadFiles|1>d.MoveNext() in B:\programming\c#\Barotrauma\Barotrauma\BarotraumaShared\SharedSource\ContentManagement\ContentPackage\ContentPackage.cs:line 281

Singleplayer Dynamic Europe NSFW WTF Edition....xml

Well i fixed by just deleting exist one and unpackin it without rename in filelist. 

I want you to name it Funny mod, BSM etc because it's not safe to use ;)

- Separatists are without headphones

(10 swinging dicks with Assault Rifle after you, while fighting off them in exo it's lmao but weird) 

- Invisible body dufflebags are not cool or i dont understand.

Tweak Horny state: maybe make check if character exposed, Time locked when character get to horny state like 20 minutes or just make menu where player can config everything wants. 

Ideas: order to fuck enemies( you cuff prisoners and lock rapist with victims in brig )

Chemicals that forse characters fuck everything they see. 

NI current state: need more work+polish

Edited by Melancholy_and_Death

I did not like how fast horny affliction progresses. It comes to full for 3 minutes? 

Now i tryin to change affliction grow up to like between 35-45 minutes to make it less distracting and logic. I feel like im playing Lona Rpg, Project fucking X LPD and Bethesda etc games XD

P. S Very funny notes in file like: Don't touch my shit

Edited by Melancholy_and_Death

Nice job,

and use headset Working very well for me,

This way I can use the clothing mod to replace the character shape without affecting the running of your mod.(^~^) 

But I have a question. Is there any way to prevent characters from running around in the future?

(´・ω・)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know it's a bit weird to ask but are you checking out the strange europa mod to see what you can port around?
image.png.baa0bc3b70cccc4899af6f05d7b7c834.png
also i'd like to report that there is a weird check on your mod that tanks my fps but using the strange europa one doesn't.

Edited by dummy0152
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 3:28 PM, mechanicus said:

I highly recommend using monster girls or simply replace creatures with these from https://www.patreon.com/anaertailin/posts

He is a famous modder that created many monster girls from Barotrauma, currently featuring Crawler family, Mudraptor family, Muloch, Thrasher, Hammerhead, and Spinelings

They are beautifully created and are NSFW ver. What's more he also converted .thumb.png.f70c79b0719e15deda9ef4d1befd80ce.pngbaby creatures as well.

你是龙也好.png

棘刺大图.png

while they look cute and all not sure if its worth the headache to be dependent on another mod which may change at anytime or disappear and or make other mods more incompatible.